VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Hey, I deleted a bunch of posts because this is why we can't have nice things.

A point: No one likes NTR derails but stop harassing the guy asking for a NTR mod. Also saying it would require remaking the game seems pretty :unsure: to me since you could theoretically just alter the text so that the guy having sex with the girl was a 3rd person being observed by the MC but what do I know? Anyways please go back to talking about head pats.
I love you for this

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

BeatTheMeats

Nov 25, 2020
Thanks for all the effort around preparing the game for us guys, much appreciated - I am planning to pick it up when 3.0 is translated and posted in here.

Out of curiosity, is the "molested" content official (e.g. there are two official version, "molested" dialogue is added via a patch only available to higher tier patrons, it is unlocked through some mechanism), or entirely made by fans? I will definitely play the un-molested version, but wanted to hear what the original authors had environed story-wise.

Also, really glad to hear that nobody is interested in NTR and prefer giving head pats. ;)
speak for yourself, I am interested and would rather give her dick than head pats.

• Angry
Reactions: Karnewarrior

Daimotéra

Mar 18, 2019
Okay, so lemme get this straight - 3.22 is the latest patch of the game, though the translation's only halfway complete. I can potentially play it on Android 10 (which 2.5.2 is NOT compatible with), but I'd have to go through and download the translator patch files (so far) along with the apk. I've also noticed a bunch of mod mentions as well while scrolling through the comments, and I'm interested in getting one or two of them too, though I'm not too sure how to do it. Could anyone please help me? Thanks in advance!!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Okay, so lemme get this straight...
Links for Android things are above or here. For Android 10 you would need to use a emulator with the PC game or that port of 3.0.22, the port doesn't need you to download anything else. But I don't think the translation patch is half done.
I've also noticed a bunch of mod mentions as well while scrolling through the comments...
Mods are (mostly) collected together, and included in the "with mod" game in the opening post. There's a little more for of the patch but you need to assemble that yourself.

Edit - Makes sure mods are for the version of the game you have, none will work with the 3.0.22 version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daimotéra

Daimotéra

Mar 18, 2019
Links for Android things are above or here. For Android 10 you would need to use a emulator with the PC game or that port of 3.0.22, the port doesn't need you to download anything else. But I don't think the translation patch is half done.

Mods are (mostly) collected together, and included in the "with mod" game in the opening post. There's a little more for of the patch but you need to assemble that yourself.

Edit - Makes sure mods are for the version of the game you have, none will work with the 3.0.22 version.
Thanks a lot!! ^^

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Tassie10

Sep 3, 2018
This thread is the same 5 questions over and over again for 350 pages

How to install
How to use on Android
How to use saves
How to get the gallery cheat/unlock scene X
Stuck on blackscreen

I suggest just stickying one of the Blue Knights answer for each question on the main post. I know there is not much content to discuss, but I would prefer not getting a notification only to find out it's the same damn question.

Sorry for the rant, y'all need to thank blue Knight for his ridiculous patience

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
about yandere mode how to turn it on...
Old readme about the mods back here. Type yandere into the say bar to turn it on, deredere to turn it of. With a lot of lust dressing Sylvie in just her old rags will get you a new roleplay option at night, and you can see the molesting scene from the beginning without a game over (as it's just pretend).

ShalltearLuv

Sep 6, 2020
Heya,i came back after my slumber! I just wanted to ask, is there any walkthrough for the mods we have? As i am actually quite confused how to do some gameplay mods, as an example: The one with John Cena, cheers!

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes