VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Quick question, whats the difference between Unmolested (no mod version) and Molested (mod version)?
The without mod version has just the translation and decensor, the with mod version has mods too.
can someone link the most updated version thats translated?
In the opening post, or you can construct your own version using tfpatchguy's patch and mods. The newer 3.0.X version hasn't got a completed translation patch yet, but look here for that.

Edit - Swapped the 3.0.X link for the step by step below.

Last edited:

Nymph Hunter

Jan 7, 2020
Hello, I wanted to make a query, I was reviewing the translation files, and I realized that when in the dialogs Sylvie says "Are you going to have [sex_name] with me?", in the game it only says "Are you going to have with me? ", I mean you are omitting [sex_name], why is that ???
[sex_name] is a control character, of sorts. You have to set the name by which you want Sylvie to call the intercourse - unless you mean it does not work in translated version? I didn't bother myself since due to difference in japanese an english grammar it would not work (I guess I can try to delete "have" from translation files now that I think about it).

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey! Thanks for the info. Unfourtenly, My game si still on japanese...
Instruction on the first time start up and patching are in the info.txt file inside tfpatchguy's 3.0.22 folder, or here with links for all the things you'll need to download...

Download the 3.0.0 game from przemo's folder, extract it from the zip and then run it so it fully unpacks. The new 64Bit version doesn't like long file address so don't have it in too many other folders, and it may take awhile to complete.

Download the update patch, from przemo's folder or . Drop it in the games folder with the exe, on the main menu click...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exit the game. Go to the of and download the 32Bit executable. Extract it into the game folder, so it replaces the games existing files (like the old patch would).

The game with the above part already done is now here.

From tfpatchguys folder again download fix_TF.tpatch. That's the temporary translation patch, install it just like the update patch from the games menu. A screen cap of a update about to...
Edit - A mod pack is now in the 3.0.22 folder, and includes all the usual mods and more. Install the mod pack like the patch and update. To turn some of the mods on or off and to check it's installed, click the cog above the dialogue window in game to open the settings and things to use new the...
And now there's custom clothes, it gets installed after the others. Always translation, mod then clothes.

The temporary patch and now the mod pack are frequently updated so check back every now and then. Recent additions are the alternate Nephy and...
Extra note for Sylvie's benefit, with 3.0.X you have to balance the usual head pats at the beginning with talking to her. The 3.0.22 game with all that done but the translation and mod patches is now here.

Last edited:

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
[sex_name] is a control character, of sorts. You have to set the name by which you want Sylvie to call the intercourse - unless you mean it does not work in translated version? I didn't bother myself since due to difference in japanese an english grammar it would not work (I guess I can try to delete "have" from translation files now that I think about it).
Yes, I also thought it was because of that, but even if I put a name to them, it doesn't mention them to me and omits them. I have no problem with grammar, but in my case it does not mention them to me and I don't know if it will be my saved game or an error?

edited: well I answer to myself, it seems that it is my departure, I just tried it in a version without translation, and I have the same error, well I will have to start a game from scratch.

Last edited:

horndog93

Jun 29, 2020
I'm playing przemo's modded 2.5.2 version and after doing Sylvie's first time scene I can't seem to progress the day. There is no option for me to go out and doing any other actions with her like chat or head pats doesn't move the day forward? Any idea what's going on?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm playing przemo's modded 2.5.2 version and after doing Sylvie's first time scene...
Extracting the 7z files from the opening post with WinRAR can cause some problems. If you did try shortening the files name and extracting the game again, or just using .

Making the game go over 1080p can make it act up, also skipping dialogue too fast too.

There is as a alternative.

Kadesruc

Mar 19, 2020
I just recently got interested in RayK's work, and I find the stories he puts out to all be so interesting. Having finished Butterfly Affection and Life With a Slave, I was wondering if Life With a Slave will be receiving updates in the future? Sorry if it's bothersome to respond. I know it's been out for so long, but I remain hopeful!

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I just recently got interested in RayK's work, and I find the stories he puts out to all be so interesting. Having finished Butterfly Affection and Life With a Slave, I was wondering if Life With a Slave will be receiving updates in the future? Sorry if it's bothersome to respond. I know it's been out for so long, but I remain hopeful!
dont hold your breath, Ray K is a huge sperg who feels he's an artist before anything else, he only makes updates for this game when he feels like it since he wants to work on whatever he wants. So this game is probably not getting an update with any sexual content for another 2 years

Reactions: Kadesruc

Kadesruc

Mar 19, 2020
dont hold your breath, Ray K is a huge sperg who feels he's an artist before anything else, he only makes updates for this game when he feels like it since he wants to work on whatever he wants. So this game is probably not getting an update with any sexual content for another 2 years
Ah, it's a shame, but I suppose that's to be expected. I don't mind waiting, and even if he moves onto his new projects like he seems to be doing, I'll just play those too. Thanks for the info

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Teaching Feeling got a update a few months ago, with another (apparently) coming this year. But as franksiinatra said Ray does what they want, when they want. And they're also a new game, a kind of Love and first Sight remake and Determinable Unstable.

Edit - Better add a link to more than the change log, instructions for 3.0.X above.

Last edited:

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hey comunity, what I have to do for unlock 'sexy Nephy', 'loli Aurelia' and 'nude Aurelia' or does it unlock automaticly at progresses or skills?
Many greetings, A Kitty.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey comunity, what I have to do for unlock 'sexy Nephy', 'loli Aurelia' and 'nude Aurelia' or...
Check the !mod info.txt you should have for the commands to turn them on and off, enter them in...
Think all you need is to have the say bar unlocked, older versions need the images manually switched.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Angora Kitty

Kadesruc

Mar 19, 2020
Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->