VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
If I could add one thing to this game than it would be season changes. As in have it change to winter if you play long enough. Because yes, I have.
The classic swon ball fight, give choco, carve pumpkings ... yes but this aren't animal crossing or Stardew valley.

Lookatme

Dec 22, 2018
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android update:

CHANGES:

• Fixed bug when saving and loading the game.
  • Now when I start the application it will ask you for permissions to read and write in the storage, you give it to allow and that's it, it will create the folder "Teaching Feeling", in there your games will be saved. Note: only for android 5 to 10, for android 11 it is in Android / obb.
  • Updated translation patch 16/01/2021. (Edited)

Why link is private?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: Lookatme

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I have a problem in Aurelias shop at night. I bought all wares - so all 'Frickly babydolls' too, but the button 'Frickly babydoll' still is on! How one can switch the button off? (At v.2.52)

horndog93

Jun 29, 2020
Just noticed now, but whenever I go to work with Sylvie, she always has two hair options on display. Pictured here, so has both a ponytail and low twintails. Anyone know what might be up with that?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Just noticed now, but whenever I go to work with Sylvie, she always has two hair options on display...
Just gave it a quick test and having the low twin one day, then switching to the ponytail the next also caused it for me with tfpatchguy's patch. Removing all then picking the ponytail seems to have fixed it.

Edit -Ugh spelling...

Last edited:

wmc

Jan 7, 2021
when i try and play it's just a black screen labeled "Loading TyranoScript"... any fixes?

horndog93

Jun 29, 2020
Just gave it a quick test and having the low twin one day, then switching to the ponytail the next also caused it for me with tfpatchguy's patch. Removing all then picking the ponytail seems to have fixed it.

Edit -Ugh spelling...
Yeah, it seemed to have fixed itself shortly after I posted, but now I have another issue where despite doing the midlust scenes for blowjob and sex in forest, I can't replay them in my gallery.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
when i try and play it's just a black screen labeled "Loading TyranoScript"... any fixes?
If you extracted the game with WinRAR, try shortening the name or using .
...despite doing the midlust scenes for blowjob and sex in forest, I can't replay them in my gallery.
Not sure about that they're working fine for me, even one just unlocked.

GalaxyBR

Jan 5, 2020
Download the 3.0.0 game from przemo's folder, extract it from the zip and run it so it unpacks. The game doesn't like long file address so don't have it in too may other folders, and it may take awhile.

Download the update patch, from przemo's folder or . Drop it in the games folder with the exe, start the game and on the main menu click...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exit the game. Go to and download th 32Bit executable. Extract it into the game folder, so it replaces the games existing files (like the old patch would).

From tfpatchguys folder again download fix_TF.tpatch. That's the temporary translation patch, install it just like the update patch from the games menu.

I followed these steps and managed to play the latest version of the game 3.0.22 Now I wanted to know how to install all the extra content you have in version 2.5.2 MOLESTED (with mod) as clothing and if I am not wrong new interaction mods. or are they not compatible with this version?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes