VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Aierjingguan

Jun 28, 2020
Maybe it's because users have many different ideas about the little girl, most of them want the little girl to become better and give her better material conditions, so there are so many different mods that they bring chaos to other people.

idea445

May 19, 2017
Can someone help me to pass the Sylvie's sickness in 3.0.0 version? I've done anything but kept being failure

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ah, so this game is being updated now.
Guess I'm back to this one then~

Starting a new game and I already found something off.
1614753351574.png

Last edited:

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
Guys, please help me find AutoTranslator! Tell me where is download and how to install. "Sylvie 3.0 Translations (W.I.P for now) -> TransFix_preX2.zip " this is it? fix_TF_v x.x.x and TransFix are the same? Every TransFix needs exactly suitable game version or is it universal fix? Too many questions =_='''
AND! How can I change language for translate? There is config file to edit?

I'm just recently in this game and tried to understand this many additional files in Mega. But there too much different files and no one guide and discription or readme files. I cant understand.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Tell me where is download and how to install...
Yes TransFix_preX2 is przemo's early patch but it doesn't translate a lot yet. Instructions are linked to above, or here for downloading and installing a more complete (but temporary) translation patch. Never use patches, transfixes or mods that aren't for the right version of the game.

Edit - And just in case don't mix things from different patch makers.

Last edited:
Reactions: pIXEL-san

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
Yes TransFix_preX2 is przemo's early patch but it doesn't translate a lot yet. Instructions are linked to above, or here for downloading and installing a more complete (but temporary) translation patch. Never use patches, transfixes or mods that aren't for the right version of the game.

Edit - And just in case don't mix things from different patch makers.
Thanks! I got it! But I right understand? Is it a Auto Translator? Or just english one? I heard there is Auto translator the same like for the Unity engine.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes