VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks! I got it! But I right understand? Is it a Auto Translator? Or just english one? I heard there is Auto translator...
The patch replaces the Japanese with English, I don't think there's Unity auto translator type thing for Tyrano. Well other than something like translation aggregator, but that translates in a separate window not over the game.

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
The patch replaces the Japanese with English, I don't think there's Unity auto translator type thing for Tyrano. Well other than something like translation aggregator, but that translates in a separate window not over the game.
Yea, I know some translators over the game window, like QTranslator, ScreenTranslator and so on. Anyway, thanks for the information

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Fallen_Rain

Jun 13, 2020
Hello. Found a way to run on 10 android. Launch instructions in My google drive.
This is one of the possible solutions to the "Black Screen" when launching the android 10 version of the game.

P.S Maybe I'm repeating myself, but I still ask you to add it to the header. Maybe someone will need.

P.S.S I apologize for my bad english.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There are ports that should work with the newer Android versions now. The latest 3.0.22 version and it's temporary patch back here, or the modded 2.5.2 here.

Fallen_Rain

Jun 13, 2020
TheBlueKnight, I described a way that will be 100% working, patches and modified versions may not work for some, as I had version 2.5.2 with a "black screen". The above method helped.

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
I´d love to see a future part of the game, with Sylvie grown up [even if a little]. It has been a while since the last update. Does anyone have any idea if the game is finished or if there will be more updates?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm trying to launch 3.0, but this is the screen I get upon launching. Have I done something wrong?
The game has to unpack itself, it took about fifteen minutes last time I tested it. Don't have it too deep in folders, or have too many other things going on at the same time. Instructions and things back here.

Reactions: Yournewowner

230eusadiw023

Oct 1, 2020
Hey, I've been trying to get the android version running on the tyrano version on chromebook but I can't seem to get it working. It loads up and show only the "menu" option over a black screen but when I click on it it does nothing. Does anyone have any suggestions or fixes?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The newest Android ports are both linked to above, the old ones like and przemo's would get stuck on a Black screen. On the latest Android versions at least, don't know about a Chromebook.

Reactions: 230eusadiw023

230eusadiw023

Oct 1, 2020
The newest Android ports are both linked to above, the old ones like and przemo's would get stuck on a Black screen. On the latest Android versions at least, don't know about a Chromebook.
Thanks! The 3.0 version worked after I cleared some space, it just ended up being a storage issue. As for the modded 2.5.2 version, I think tyrano just has an issue with non mobile platforms.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The Vietnamese fan translation listed on doesn't look active. Don't know what is doing, but from the looks of it their mod got updated recently.

Reactions: AlexVN

AlexVN

Jun 28, 2018
The Vietnamese fan translation listed on doesn't look active. Don't know what is doing, but from the looks of it their mod got updated recently.
he updated to v2.6.0, I think he will update to v3.0 a few months later, thank you very much

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Oh I see so is there like some hairstyles mod for the game kinda bored to see the same hairstyles for sylvie
Again for the 3.0.22 version there's no proper patch yet, so also no mods for it. I think since you possibly last saw it the 2.5.2 patch from tfpatchguy has had a few different...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I only just noticed hair buns have been added too.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes