VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android Update

changes:

• optimization, the color depth was changed to 8 bits so that the android system can open it faster.
  • the weight of the apk is now 750MB approx
note:
  • Comment on what you think about the change, if the quality is fine, or if you prefer the old version.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Okay, so i downloaded it untouched and added the translations patch...
Yes install it just like the basic patch, letting it overwrite files if it wants. Note they're all numbered except for the custom clothes, which I assume is the installation order (so voice after mods if you want them).

Reactions: Shatteredstar

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
this site have the latest version, but it in japanese...
Not quite the latest version. You can find the 3.0.0 game and the in the link above, or just go straight to .

-CerealKiller-

Nov 8, 2017
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android Update

changes:

• optimization, the color depth was changed to 8 bits so that the android system can open it faster.
  • the weight of the apk is now 750MB approx
note:
  • Comment on what you think about the change, if the quality is fine, or if you prefer the old version.
Can you change the save location for android 11? android/data and android/obb are no longer user accessible due to scoped storage changes

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
Can you change the save location for android 11? android/data and android/obb are no longer user accessible due to scoped storage changes
To access Android/Obb, you have to give it permissions to install apps from unknown sources to your file explorer that you use.

horndog93

Jun 29, 2020
Hey, so I've purchased the game with the intent to apply a translation pack to it later, however I can't read japanese and it appears that it's taking forever to extract the files? Can anyone help?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey, so I've purchased the game with the intent to apply a translation pack to it later, however I can't read japanese and it appears that it's taking forever to extract the files? Can anyone help?
The first time you run the game it can take a while, and this version doesn't like long file addresses.

horndog93

Jun 29, 2020
The first time you run the game it can take a while, and this version doesn't like long file addresses.
I mean, I still haven't gotten to the point where I can play yet. Whatever WinRAR extraction software is uses to extract all of the parts just seems to be taking forever. Should I use something else?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I mean, I still haven't gotten to the point where I can play yet...
Oh ok I though it would come as a normal zip just like the copy in . Is it a split archive with one being a exe, if so then I sometimes find you have to run the exe with Japanese locale. I just use .

Otherwise as long as it isn't a .7z file for some reason a up to date WinRAR should be fine.

horndog93

Jun 29, 2020
Oh ok I though it would come as a normal zip just like the copy in przemo's folder. Is it a split archive with one being a exe, if so then I sometimes find you have to run the exe with Japanese locale. I just use Locale Emulator.

Otherwise as long as it isn't a .7z file for some reason a up to date WinRAR should be fine.
It is indeed a split archive where one is an exe.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
Hello, I wanted to make a query, I was reviewing the translation files, and I realized that when in the dialogs Sylvie says "Are you going to have [sex_name] with me?", in the game it only says "Are you going to have with me? ", I mean you are omitting [sex_name], why is that ???

Last edited:

Ch41n

Jul 13, 2020
Quick question, whats the difference between Unmolested (no mod version) and Molested (mod version)?

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes