VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes
Oct 13, 2018
What mods are included in the "molested" version? How do I access the content, if I may ask?

I'm sure that somebody has brought this up before, but there are 300+ pages of stuff to go through, and I would be grateful if somebody could give me a brief mod overview. Are there other external mods that I can download? Is there a Nexus for this game? XD

I would love to download a few mods.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What mods are included in the "molested" version? How do I access the content...
What mods are included is (subtlety) linked just above or back here, the old readme that used to come with them back here. The only extra mod you can add to the game in the opening post is the voice mod.

There's no Nexus like site I don't think, and other mods around may not be updated for the newer versions of the game.

There's a from tfpatchguy with a new work in progress mod, but that needs a .
Somebody knows something about version for apple iphone?
You won't find many iOS games here I'm afraid, you can't easily install what you want on it like you can with Android.

adrianlsx

Jul 4, 2020
how you can complete the 4 memory in page 2?
beside nurse scene 3 box and 1 box below self
I already search in google but find nothing with it.. I don't have any clue to search the keyword too.

thanks

Oct 13, 2018
What mods are included is (subtlety) linked just above or back here, the old readme that used to come with them back here. The only extra mod you can add to the game in the opening post is the voice mod.

There's no Nexus like site I don't think, and other mods around may not be updated for the newer versions of the game.

There's a from tfpatchguy with a new work in progress mod, but that needs a .

You won't find many iOS games here I'm afraid, you can't easily install what you want on it like you can with Android.
Thanks for the detailed reply, much appreciated.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Dorat1

Dec 31, 2017
Could someone tell me what I'm missing? I've gotten well into phase 5 and the walk through says go out alone in the evening (6 or 7) to get the night shop but the only option I have is get dinner with Silvia.

Thanks

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
Could someone tell me what I'm missing? I've gotten well into phase 5 and the walk through says go out alone in the evening (6 or 7) to get the night shop but the only option I have is get dinner with Silvia.
There should be a lust requirement, I forget exactly, but I think it is 200.
You could try just saying "I'm heading out." in the say bar, at the appropriate time as that's how I got it to work the first time in 1.9.2..

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You should be able to go out alone and get to the night shop when you have one hundred and twenty lust, and when the clock...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
not sure if it's just me, but the modded version seems very, very unstable and prone to bricking if you click to fast forward

MaxGokue

Sep 28, 2019
It's better if you do let her do chores. You have to buy Sylvie the new dress and pancakes, you must not molest her. Also lot's of head pats. In the opening post there's a with what is good and bad for her health.

If you have the modded game you can attempt to grope Aurelia when you unlock the night shop visits, but the base game really is all Sylvie.
thnx it worked

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
not sure if it's just me, but the modded version seems very, very unstable...
Never completely froze for me, but it can be a little laggy skipping through things quick. You could try tfpatchguy's Electron port, but you have to assemble it yourself. Their port and patches are in their , the raw game in .
Are there any guide for 2.5.2 modded version?
There's the linked in the opening post, it's still useful if you can't get past the first . There's a translated version of the in game memory guide back here. And if you mean the mods themselves look here.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes