VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Leafwind

Sep 27, 2018
Nice. (After a few minutes of posting this.) Not nice, I have 90 Intimacy with Sylvie and I can't nurse her back to health.

Here's what I did:
Good food
Some light chores
Got her clothes
And headpats everyday

And somehow, I can't nurse her to health. HELP!
In newest patch you need also talk to her

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
Hmm, I'm getting a black screen after your splash green (with all the credits and stuff). Using galaxy Fold2 with android 10. Oddly enough, going back once shows a white screen. Going back the second time shows a gray screen. 3rd time exits the game.
Well, first Update the webview, if it doesn't work, uninstall the updates, and install any version of webview from 83 to 87.

J Maddow

Jun 28, 2020
sorry for the stupid question, I am the new guy here and wanna find the newest version of the game, where can i download the win version of this game?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Dude...
I took her in
Got her things to eat
Never did anything weird...aisde headpats hehe
Bought her decent clothes
AND THEN SHE GETS SICK AND DIES ON DAY 16
WHAT THE FUCK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Dude... I took her in...
There's a section in the old walkthrough linked in the opening post. You need pancakes as well as the dress, and when you get two choices to pick from always go for the cleaner one.

If your playing the 3.0.X version of the game you now have to talk as well as head pat.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There's a section in the old walkthrough linked in the opening post. You need pancakes as well as the dress, and when you get two choices to pick from always go for the cleaner one.

If your playing the 3.0.X version of the game you now have to talk as well as head pat.
thank you, I've seen it but avoided it because I wanted to do things by myself...
I bought her the dress, let her clean dishes too, and bought her pancakes when I had the chance...tryed buying cake once too but it didn't help...I also got her multiple clothes...I patted her head for 3 days at a time, and talked a little bit too...I think I need a new save xD GODDAMNIT SHE WAS SO CUTE WHEN SHE FIRST SMILED THEN PROCEEDED TO FUCKING DIE ON MEEEE
am I weird for playing this game only to spoil her? ;_;
I'm on 2.5.2 btw

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I heard that there is a voice version that isn't official, where can I find it?
There's a voice mod. For the games in the opening post with przemo's patches it's here, for it's in their MEGA folder with the other parts.

Or you might be thinking of , that's here it's only audio though not a game.

Reactions: J Maddow

SnowyLuna

Oct 6, 2018
Hi there. I read almost 100 pages but I'm still dumb.
I just downloaded the MOLESTED (with mod) and got TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded. Also, I downloaded Extras: Przemo's MEGA.

1. Is the molested one is the full game or Nah?
2. Prezmo have so many files and folders, I read that it includes an unpatched base game and other stuff.
3. Which files should I include in base game, Cheats_modded.zip or cheat_normal.zip?
4. What is TeachingFeeling_v3.0.0.zip, Folder 3.0 Patch Fixes (not Translation), Sylvie 3.0 Translations (W.I.P for now)
5. Can I ignore folder with name Old and Other Games?
6. Which one should I use, TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip or TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m.zip?

Sorry if I ask inappriopriately.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: Knight 001

SnowyLuna

Oct 6, 2018
The only things you want for the (with mod) game from the opening post is the quick fix that needs a little fixing done itself, maybe the cheat mod and the voice mod. That's it.

3.0.X is the latest version of the game, but there's no complete translation patch yet. Look here if you want to play that.
Thank you so much for helping me! I understand it now. You are so fast! I am amazed on how you can find the stuff you want to search in this mass of post. I have no idea how you can do that.

Appreciate it

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android Update:

Changes:

• Patch update from tfpatchguy to 5-28-2021
  • Correction of the request for storage permissions
  • Minor bugs in ports.

Download:

Reactions: Shota_LoverX30
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes