VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
Ah that's the older set of images, they actually added a tiny bit of censoring back into the game. Recently all the games images has been uncensored, even the blowjobs.
With that, I'll go ahead and delete that rar, then update. I have older translation/uncensor patches. That's why I thought Anon's claim of uncensored images would help, turns out I'm just not paying enough attention. Thanks for your time and letting me know about the updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
Here's a "voice mod" for you guys.I'm still working on a few ".ks" files for this(not included) and will put a complete copy up when I get it done,but will take some time do to life crap.This should hold you over till then.Be smart Make a copy of your original "scenerio"file and "sound"file incase you dont like it and want to switch back.if you do want to switch back to the original ,delete this new "scenerio" and "sound" from your folder and move back your originals...Enjoy our new and improved sylvie:)

...Whoops i forgot a file.just put it in.My bad

...Ok.I noticed there was some sound overlap in a few scenes.Hopefully this fixes it.Maby third times a charm.

Last edited:

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Here's a "voice mod" for you guys.I'm still working on a few ".ks" files for this(not included) and will put a complete copy up when I get it done,but will take some time do to life crap.This should hold you over till then.Be smart Make a copy of your original "scenerio"file and "sound"file incase you dont like it and want to switch back.if you do want to switch back to the original ,delete this new "scenerio" and "sound" from your folder and move back your originals...Enjoy our new and improved sylvie:)

...Whoops i forgot a file.just put it in.My bad

...Ok.I noticed there was some sound overlap in a few scenes.Hopefully this fixes it.Maby third times a charm.
neat

Reactions: Shatteredstar

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can't play, it remains to load, help.
Try installing the patch yourself. You can get one of the two patches from here, move the two folders from the patch to the game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you had issues with decompressing the .7z the unpatched game is just a .zip, and the patches above too. There's also a alternative patch you could try with that unpatched game in .

If your trying to load a save from 2.5 you need to load up and save it in a unpatched game first, or it will get stuck loading.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
I just got back into this , is there a way to uncensor everything and change most things to English?

AlyceRiddle

Oct 11, 2018
I'm having the same problem as maxx23, the game's not loading. Do I just have to wait a bit more at the loading screen?

lithdel

Aug 7, 2019
Tried both versions Unmodded (installed mods myself) and Modded, both versions lock up in the cafe with the choices for pancakes or shortcake, choosing pancakes will allow progress until she says the syrup is good then it locks up, picking shortcake instantly locks the game up

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What the diff between the modded version and the vanilla version.
Unmodded is the raw untranslated game, modded has the tranfix patch that also includes some mods.
I just got back into this , is there a way to uncensor everything and change most things to English?
Install the trasfix patch. Currently is complete uncensored przemo's still has censored blowjobs.

Edit - Sounds like you got the raw game, but just in case don't install one persons version of the patch over another.
I'm having the same problem as maxx23...
Tried both versions Unmodded (installed mods myself) and Modded, both versions lock up in the cafe...
Try what I suggested to maxx23, there's also what tfpatchguy suggested here but I've never tried any of it. Otherwise not sure it only happens to some people.

Last edited:

mehhemina

Jan 22, 2020
im not sure what im doing wrong, i downloaded the translator mod, transfered the files like i was suppose too and now shes missing her facial features and gives me multiple errors for a single action.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
im not sure what im doing wrong, i downloaded the translator mod, transfered the files like i was suppose too and now shes missing her facial features and gives me multiple errors for a single action.
If your using a Mac following the Windows instructions may not work right due to the different wording, you want to replace only the files not entirely replace the two folders.

The download in the opening post labelled as modded already has przemo's transfix patch installed, so you should be able to just extract and start playing that one. Installing tfpatchguy's patch to that will screw it up though.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes