VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Mifuell

Dec 14, 2018
I hear there's a bunch of different mods in this game like a yandere mod, do you have to enable that in game or is it just already enabled by default?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can you tell me what is the version of the most recent release and where to download the mod you mention in your previous post...
The most recent version of the game is 3.0.22, there's links and instruction for it back here. But the menu translation and the moving over of mods are still a work in progress, and I don't think the yandere mod has been done yet.

If you really want the yandere mod you need the older 2.5.2 version. There's the (with mod) game in the opening post, or if you want a few extra things make your own copy of the game from scratch with .

BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
How do I get tfpatch guys custom clothes mod to work. Every time I click on the clothes it just comes up with example (Alert tag: [dress_b_acc_set] does not exist). I have the modded 2.5.2 version. How do I fix as I want the nipple rings and such.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Okay, where the hell did the devs hid that nipple chain at?
How do I get tfpatch guys custom clothes mod to work...
I would use tfpatchfuy patch with it, and not use a already patched game from here. With high enough lust the nipple rings (cross and chain) should be sold in Aurelia's night shop though, they're not custom clothing and appear in extra.
Where is the save button...
It's a straight port so should be in the same place as...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
click (or tap) that, then the same with the slot you want to use.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Okay i think i found the problem.
I have modded version.
Turns out i have 950+ lust but still don't see them in the shop. -_-
What great mods those must be to hide the top shelf goods from me.

5555555555.png

Now what... i wonder if i can install unmodded version on top of modded one? -_-"

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes