VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is it more fun with mod? also not my first time playing... appreciate if someone could talk to me.. thank you
The basic mod packs features are listed here. Personally I like it for booping, and the exposure mod. Not for actually going out fully nude or anything like that, but just so Sylvie can eventually wear my favourite outfit...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you make a copy of the game with tfpatchguy's patch and mods there a few more things. There's things like a few more hair options, alternative artwork for the shop girls. And bath time.

There's also voice mods if you want a audible Sylvie.

Flame_iscool

Nov 6, 2020
If your playing the game in the opening post with przemo's patches look here. If your playing tfpatchguy's cheats are already built in, check the txt files you might have gotten or here. Cheats and things are entered in...
For some things you can try editing the save.
i am using tfpatchguy's cheat for the first time is there anything i need to know before using his cheats because the cheats are not working for me plz help

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...anything i need to know before using his cheats because the cheats are not working for me plz help
Do not install to a prepatched game from the opening post here. Get a clean copy of Teaching Feeling 2.5.2 from somewhere like przemo's MEGA folder, or the Workupload link I posted back here.

Otherwise not sure, there's no cheats on command like przemo. They're still working for me, when I get the cheat right...

Edit - Entering...

Last edited:
Reactions: Flame_iscool

Grutze

Aug 10, 2021
Hey there, sorry if the question has already been answered, but for some reason the game is kinda unstable for me (frequent hang-ups, game is non-responsive and has to be restarted). Is this a known issue or am i doing something wrong?

Thanks a lot for all your hard work, as my Nihongo isn't nearly good enough yet to play it in original...

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey there, sorry if the question was already answered, but for some reason...
Never had anything that bad. If you use WinRAR on the prepatched 7z files try instead, or extracting after shortening the archives name. If you've forced the game over 1080p that can screw it up sometimes.

Otherwise, you could try getting a (completely) unpatched game and installing . Then if that doesn't run a bit better then you can try their Electron port, it comes with instructions on how to use it.

Grutze

Aug 10, 2021
Never had anything that bad. If you use WinRAR on the prepatched 7z files try instead, or extracting after shortening the archives name. If you've forced the game over 1080p that can screw it up sometimes.

Otherwise, you could try getting a (completely) unpatched game and installing . Then if that doesn't run a bit better then you can try their Electron port, it comes with instructions on how to use it.
Thanks for the quick reply, yeah, i've previously forced it to run at a higher resolution and didn't short the archive name, have done both now, works fine so far. Thank god man, restarting it over and over again was a pain in the ass.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Sbxn14

Jul 25, 2020
So I just downloaded this (just the modded pc version) and I am a bit lost? everytime I go out of the settings screen (or any other screen for that matter) it skips literally all the text until you're back at the screen where you can pat her head and such. Also even tho I changed how she should call me, she still says Master? and I sometimes have a bug where only her eyes and mouth are visible .-.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So I just downloaded this...
Using the settings menu will skip events like that. You need to change things from the main menu before starting, or wait until the intro scene is over. You need to give it time for Sylvie to call you something different.

The only time I've had bits of artwork missing like that is from skipping though text too quick, otherwise check above.

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
Is there an ending to this game or is it one of those titles that just got left to the fans that mod it?
There is the ending in which to don't take Sylvie in. A bad ending, if you fail to properly care for Sylvie, give her reason to live. Everything else is effectively endless. You can chose not to have sex with Sylvie and just live with her, or fuck her into a husk making her crave Gris' penis has well has his love.

Apr 17, 2021
Back here. But the version came across isn't as translated, or decensored as .
Thanks BlueKnight, I have No Scars v3.0.19 and you are right, its only partially translated and partially uncensored.

But the No Scars artwork is worth the download. Comparing to v3.0.22 the waitress has different art completely and the shopkeeper runs her store in the buff in No Scars v3.0.19

Sylvie_NS_sitting.jpg Sylvie_NS_sitting_naked.jpg Shopkeeper.jpg waitress.jpg

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...and the shopkeeper runs her store in the buff in No Scars v3.0.19
That's part of tfpatchguy's mods for the 3.0.22 and 2.5.2 versions, you can pick in-game from a mod menu the shop girls appearance. Although their Nephy is a alternative...
Not a busty anime maid.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes