VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Jesus Christ the oral and fingering audio sounds like I'm fucking a C'thulian monster straight out of a Lovecraft novel.
I swear the audio is just a BIT overdone in this game. The few sex scenes I've seen sounded like they were filmed in a pit of bio-lube

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ohh, so which version would you suggest I should play to get a better experience?
If you want as many little modded extras as you can get, and a more updated patch then 2.5.2 tfpatchguy's collection of things. Don't install them to one of the prepatched 2.5.2 games in the opening post, get a clean copy.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
If you want as many little modded extras as you can get, and a more updated patch then 2.5.2 tfpatchguy's collection of things. Don't install them to one of the prepatched 2.5.2 games in the opening post, get a clean copy.
Oh, so get a clean copy and install the stuff you told me to install and i'll have what's in the prepatched 2.5.2 in OP + more?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Oh, so get a clean copy and install the stuff you told me to install and i'll have what's in the prepatched 2.5.2 in OP + more?
Yes. The unpatched game from somewhere like przemo's MEGA folder, and the five (if you want all the extra custom clothes) things from tfpatchguy's folder.

Reactions: Shirafune

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Yes. The unpatched game from somewhere like przemo's MEGA folder, and the five (if you want all the extra custom clothes) things from tfpatchguy's folder.
I think I've done this correctly and I can't seem to touch Sylvie's nose :( (although I just started, perhaps it's available later on?)

Gustavous

May 12, 2020
I was messing with the names in the mod and since the MC is a doctor, I was a little disappointed that Sylvie doesn't has special lines for names like "Plague Doctor" "Doctor Who?" "Doctor Strange" or "Dr. House".

Also saying Sandwich freezes the game for me

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes