VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The instruction said that i have to type !voice in the "config" or "console" at the menu , but i dont see any button at my bottom right , can you help?
There's no instructions with the 3.0.22 mod, and it only uses the in game mod menu. If you have instructions it their 2.5.2 voice mod not the 3.0.22 one, it's in their 3.0.22/WIP sub folder.

The "console" is the say bar that unlocks during play.

REnz3rO

May 16, 2018
Teaching Feeling 2.5.2 Modded:

Well, since I read many who commented that they wanted to play this version in android 10 and 11, I decided to fix the existing port by adding these changes.

Changes:

• Added support for Android 10 and 11
  • the saving of the games has been transferred to the internal memory, so you can play the same game on Android and Windows, etc. as in version 3.0.22, for devices with Android 4.4.2 to 10 a folder will be created with the name "Teaching Feeling", within it a sub-folder will be created, with the name "2.5.2", and inside your games will be saved from it, for Android 11 it will be saved in Android / obb, in the apk package called "com.himikos.hentai.game.teachingfeeling", do not be confused with the version 3.0.22.
  • When starting the application it will ask for permissions to write to the storage, give it the permissions as they are necessary to save and load the games.
instructions:
  • To start the game click the Menu icon and then Skip, Once in the menu, touch the screen once and click on "New Game", this is to avoid the "skip" bug, which causes all the text to pass quickly (skiping)

Note:
  • it should be noted that only I only added these improvements and support for android 10 and 11.

Can't download from that link

lewapro

Mar 26, 2021
I have a problem with modded android version. For some reason sometimes there is different images blinking if you're in the middle of dialogue. I'm getting most of them in cafe where images overlap eachother every second.
My android version is 6, is this the case?

Gustavous

May 12, 2020
There is a Android port of the modded version? the one I can touch Aurelia's boobs, her milkers are driving me crazy.

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
What parts of tfpatchguy's patch is not translated? I kind of want to wait for the whole translation, but if its enough for me to ignore then I might think about installing the patch.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes