VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
Okay. I'm finally thinking of trying this game out but I'm really confused. Is it currently being updated? If I want to get the maximum amount of currently translated material, what do I have to do?

gingerchain

Sep 30, 2017
The patch for 3.0.22 is a work in progress, see above. For the most content, and translated menus you'd want to build your own version of 2.5.2 using tfpatchguy's patch and mod.
What I think he meant, and if not what I also want to ask, is if Ray is still working on this, seeing as the last update to the game by Ray was a bugfix in November 2020. Obviously not that long comparatively to how long the games been out, but its still been basically 7 months since there was anything that I know of. It's entirely possible my google fu is just weak though.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hat I think he meant, and if not what I also want to ask, is if Ray is still working on this...
Currently translated material makes me thing of the patch. Ray did tweet a few times about releasing another update this year, if I remember right they posted something about more closet tweaking. They were also excited about a new Tyrano...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Long gaps between updates isn't unusual. There's a section in the games FAQ about it, and they do have a few (also their digital artbook) they're working on. Problem is at the moment Ray's twitter is follower only again.

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
The patch for 3.0.22 is a work in progress, see above. For the most content, and translated menus you'd want to build your own version of 2.5.2 using tfpatchguy's patch and mod.
So I downloaded the Molested (with mods) file and it seems to have more or less everything that tfpatchguy's version has. Is there anything that you recommend I grab that isn't in the Molested version? I'll wait on the 3.0.X version to be fully translated before I get that.

User098

Apr 1, 2020
Hello I keep on having problem turning it on. I extracted the game into folder... then I downloaded fix_TF_3.022 patch file and inserted it in. Then I ran it. And nothing. So I got stuck on that step. Did I do something wrong? Or did I dowloaded wrong file?

krendelll

Feb 4, 2019
Hey guys! I have 3 questions for those who played:
1. Is there an animation of sex scenes in the game and if so, what does it look like?
2. I heard that in the English version of the game, you can remove censorship. Is this really possible?
3. What does the mod "MOLESTED (with mod)" ?
Thanks in advance.

Glitch102

Jun 22, 2021
I have absolutely no idea how to use the drugs. I've seen one post saying that the flowers can be used in tea but, I pick the tea time option and the cutscene plays without a prompt for the flowers. I've made the drugs but in the to bed screen, they just don't show up

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have absolutely no idea how to use the drugs...
Things take time to unlock, you can pick the flowers and make the drugs before you can actually use them. It's confused people before. When you can use them in 2.5.2 it's just as you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Is the nude mod, date mod and roleplay mod automatically enabled? cause there not in the conf menu but the yandere mod option is and there from the same folder i downloaded.

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 - Android Update

Changes:

• Last tfpatchguy patch added - (07-01-2021)
  • A menu with previous configurations was added where it is recommended that you Install the webview that includes this apk, for this, first just click the "uninstall webview" button, then the "Install Webview" button, and finally the "Select Webview" button. In this way, many errors that occur in some devices will be avoided.
  • Mods added:
  1. --- Voice Mod added by tfpatchguy
  2. --- Mod for Sylvie to come out naked
  3. --- Aurelia's mod (Nude, loli)
  4. --- Nephy's mod (Nude, Skimpy clothes)
  5. --- Date mod with sylvie

• Two languages (English and Spanish)
  • Now you can choose if you want to save your game in the internal memory, or in the cell phone system, although you must bear in mind that with this last saving method, you will not be able to share your saved game with other operating systems, such as Windows, etc. But if you have a low-end cell phone, with this last saving method you will gain more performance.

Downloads:

- - Multi-language (English and Spanish)

Note: The Mods are not mine, I only ported them from version 2.5.2 to 3.0.22, the mods were originally ported from previous versions by tfpatchguy.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes