VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is the nude mod, date mod and roleplay mod automatically enabled?
Date and roleplay are added events, eventually Sylvie will let you take her outside undressed. They're automatic. The read me about them is back here, but if you downloaded tfpatchguy's 2.5.2 patch you should already have it.
Hello, is there any one tried to translate ichibikun vietnam mod version?
Tried maybe but not succeeded.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Why is this the 2.5.3 and on the android apk its up to the 3.0
Links and instructions for the PC 3.0.22 are back here. It's temporary patch is a work in progress, but getting regular updates. That Android port is already out of date patch wise as it was updated today.

Reactions: GTOnizuka

User098

Apr 1, 2020
BlueKnight thank you for your help a lot. I have few questions please help me.
1) Is it possible to use safe from 2.5.2 on 3.0.22?
2) Are the same mods instalable in 3.0.22? Or any other.
3) (If so) How to install them?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
BlueKnight thank you for your help a lot. I have few questions please help me...
No to pretty much all I'm afraid. Saves don't work between those two, the games just don't recognise them. The mods need to be ported over. There's only the voice mod at the moment, I did update the old 3.0.22 instructions I made for it.

If you want to play on a Android device or emulator Himiko-S added the mod pack to their latest 3.0.22 port above. And a complete save for 3.0.22 was posted back here, if you use it delete the 1238099_ part of the file name.

Reactions: GTOnizuka

yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
it is been quite the while since the game got any update on the main page will there be any plans for it to get updated

Paradox Edge

Jul 14, 2020
I personally wish that there was a mod that if her lust is super high. I'm talking like above 5000? She'd get so slutty that she'd stop cleaning off the cum from her body and leave her womb bloated with jizz. So she's just always caked in cum and has a soft bloat with cum drooling out her pussy when she's viewed from the front. Maybe an option to clean her up yourself if she gets to that point? So that you can disable the lewd look I mean.

Paradox Edge

Jul 14, 2020
Oh my god this entire thread is so disorienting. Am I using the latest version? I think so? But then I see a bunch of other things that I don't have in my game I don't think? At this point we should make a dedicated website for modding this game so it's somewhat easier to categorize all these mods. :S

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The latest version is 3.0.22, but that has no complete translation patch yet. Look here for that. The 2.5.2 patch and mods from tfptachguy has had more bits and pieces added than przemo's here has, look here about that. And don't mix them.

Reactions: BryEdw

User098

Apr 1, 2020
Hello. I still cant get Sylv not to die. I had love over 100, never molested, went out 5 times on food, i bougght her the dress, full meal, sleep in bed, easy home works and still she died

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hello. I still cant get Sylv not to die...
Maybe pancakes on the first cafe visit if you didn't pick them? There is a in the opening posts walkthrough, but if your playing 3.0.22 not 2.5.2 you now have to balance head patting with taking to her.

There's a easy way to tell the right dialogue choices, the wrong one looks dirty.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hmmmm, also what's new on version 3? i'm thinking of patching
No patching, not from 2.5.2 anyway. You have to download the whole thing, and maybe start again as the old saves aren't compatible. It's all here if your interested.

3.0.0 was mostly a engine and UI overhaul, some of the menus in the available translation patch are still a WIP. There's a new npc that shows up very briefly, and Sylvie can pick her own outfit for the day if you let her.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

Gustavous

May 12, 2020
After I saw Aurelia naked, I just hope that the creator or someone make her fuckable in the future, What a woman.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes