VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
So I played this game years ago and was interested in replaying it. I'm seeing talks of a 3.0. Should I wait for 3.0 to be modded to go through or play the mods of 2.5.2

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm seeing talks of a 3.0. Should I wait for 3.0 to be modded...
I don't think there's any ETA on the proper transition patch, let alone mods. If you want to try the 3.0.22 update and the temporary patch look here for the links and instructions.

If mods are what you want you should build your own 2.5.2 game with . Saves can't be moved between the two, there's saves for 2.5.2 here but not for the 3.0.X version yet.

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
That's the thing you gotta love about the artist.

He has this really unique art style that gives off a slight gloomy almost Gothic like atmosphere.
And yet almost everything is surprisingly wholesome.

From healing a hurt slave to having a cute relationship with an eldritch monster.

Seeing how as of late, this site is slowly being overflown with dark stuff like mind control, rape and such...
Wholesomeo games like this are a god send.

That's why I don't like when some try to mod the game into being more darker....

The art style is incredibly unique and I absolutely love it. Sylvie is precious and even the lewd scenes are cute and fun cause you're giving her pleasure that she definitely deserves after an undeserved life of hell.

Reactions: blarg0192
Jun 1, 2020
Guys i kinda have a problem but dont know what to do.. I was playing the game and it was fine, but i had to restart my pc and it was kinda updated and when i started the game again it had very low quality and crashes frequently. I dont even know what the error is. And there was no updates in the update history too. Can someone say what the hell is the problem?. Just look at the pic i attached, the resolution is so poor.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Guys i kinda have a problem but dont know what to do...
Someone had what sounded like a similar problem before, they never replied back though. Try downloading a new copy of the the game, or make a version with . The two .sav files in the games main folder are your saves.

As Windows update was possibly involved have a look at computers graphics settings, maybe it changed something.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EasyMuthaFuckinE
Jun 1, 2020
Someone had what sounded like a similar problem before, they never replied back though. Try downloading a new copy of the the game, or make a version with . The two .sav files in the games main folder are your saves.

As Windows update was possibly involved have a look at computers graphics settings, maybe it changed something.
I will try it out. Thanks man, but i did download a new copy and things didn't change. Will try something else.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

_Gutts_

Dec 22, 2017
OK again here, version 3.0 of Teaching Feelings is already out or Dev is still drawing pokemons as usual?

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
what's the difference between ver2.5.5 and ver.3.0.0? Are the mods going to be updated to be compatible with the new version? Can the OP be updated to show the new ver?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
what's the difference between ver2.5.5 and ver.3.0.0...
The main change log is here, and there's a brief description of gameplay things here. links and instructions are here.

Mods will probably be updated when there's a proper translation patch for it out, not a (very frequently updated) temporary one. Same maybe with the opening post.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
People, someone has a save after an illness. I honestly don't know why she only has 11 trust.
Not enough head pats, she was molested and/or the wrong choices were made. Easy way to tell the right one is that it's...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's section in the old guide on , it's still correct if your playing the 2.5.2 version. I posted a very early save back here, think you just have to keep head patting. And nurse her with care when she gets ill.

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android update

Well, as some did not work on Android 11, although I do not know the exact reason why, and I even managed to have two devices where I tested, one of them a POCO X3 pro, and Samsung s21, since they were one of those that They reported problems with that model, however when I thought that I would give more detail about the problem, I was surprised that it worked well for me, but still I decided to make a new Port from scratch, very different from the one I had already done before.

Changes:

- New port
- tfpatchguy patch to english updated to 05-22-2021
- Optimization, that is, there are no longer waiting times when loading other scenes, only when exiting settings or memory. (It will be optimized more in future updates).

Note:
- it may take about 5 seconds to start.
- For those who had not noticed in tfpatchguy's patch, he has already added some very basic mods, which will help you make things easier, such as getting pink and blue flowers as you like, raising sylvie's mood, unlocking scenes , clothes, etc. To do this, just type "cheats" in the commands, and you will get the steps of each mod.

Download:

darkcereal02

Dec 2, 2020

Well, as some did not work on Android 11, although I do not know the exact reason why, and I even managed to have two devices where I tested, one of them a POCO X3 pro, and Samsung s21, since they were one of those that They reported problems with that model, however when I thought that I would give more detail about the problem, I was surprised that it worked well for me, but still I decided to make a new Port from scratch, very different from the one I had already done before.

Changes:

- New port
- Optimization, that is, there are no longer waiting times when loading other scenes, only when exiting settings or memory. (It will be optimized more in future updates).

Note:
- For those who had not noticed in tfpatchguy's patch, he has already added some very basic mods, which will help you make things easier, such as getting pink and blue flowers as you like, raising sylvie's mood, unlocking scenes , clothes, etc. To do this, just type "cheats" in the commands, and you will get the steps of each mod.

Download:

i tried this one, but I can't seem to save in the game, do i have to do something else?

xXBurns

Mar 19, 2019
Nice. (After a few minutes of posting this.) Not nice, I have 90 Intimacy with Sylvie and I can't nurse her back to health.

Here's what I did:
Good food
Some light chores
Got her clothes
And headpats everyday

And somehow, I can't nurse her to health. HELP!

Last edited:

2010ngojo

May 26, 2021

Changes:

- New port

Note:

Download:

Hmm, I'm getting a black screen after your splash green (with all the credits and stuff). Using galaxy Fold2 with android 10. Oddly enough, going back once shows a white screen. Going back the second time shows a gray screen. 3rd time exits the game.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes