VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
3.0.0 is in przemo's MEGA folder, again look here for links and also instructions on it and it's temporary patch.
...when I choose go forest or outside unfortunately some lag occurred so I cant keep going
Don't try and run the game over 1080p, not without at least a bit of editing. If the game is deep in other folders try moving it out of a few to shorten the file address.

Otherwise you could try out tfpatchguy's patch (and mods), they need to be installed on a . There's also their Electron port that mighr be worth trying, it comes with instructions on how to use it.

Reactions: Strigory

themanj

Mar 31, 2021
Look here for the modded 2.5.2 version of the game, instructions (with a outdated link) here. There's the 3.0.22 version with the temporary patch and no mods here, but there seems to be some issue with that.

Otherwise it's the PC game with JoiPlay or tfpatchguy's Android player.
is there a pc version of that modded 2.5.2 or should I download the mods individually and install them onto a vanilla game

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there a pc version of that modded 2.5.2 or should I download the mods individually and install them onto a vanilla game
The with mod download in the opening post is exactly the same except the voice mod isn't already installed. If you want a few more extra things then there tfpatchguy's , those do need a vanilla unpatched game.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So I'm just curious, these games:
-Teaching Feeling,
-Determinable Unstable,
-Butterfly Affection,
-Creepy Love,
-Love at first sight,
-EndearingbNephy,
-Obsessive Love,

(Did I miss any other?)

Are all from the same developer, right?
Of at least from the same artist?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So I'm just curious, these games...
Creepy Love, Obsessive love and Endearing Nephy are fan games using Ray's art. Not really a game but there's a IdolMaster dress up thing on their , and I guess there's this.

Not out yet but Ray is working on a new Love at First Sight called Lonely Only, and new game Courtship Dream.

Edit too many ands...

Last edited:
Reactions: GraveXMachina

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Creepy Love, Obsessive love and Endearing Nephy are fan games using Ray's art. Not really a game but there's a IdolMaster dress up thing on their , and I guess there's this.

Not out yet but Ray is working on a new Love at First Sight called Lonely Only, and and new game Courtship Dream.
I see, thanks.

Kinda hard to keep up with all of these.

Guy has some amazing art.

Jan 8, 2018
Sorry if this may seem repetitive, are the tfpatchguy's mods and the modded version in the first page are different?

Is it not possible to have tfpatchguy's mods and the modded version from the first page together, or do they have to be separate because tfpatchguy's mods needs to be in an unpatched version.

Also does the original other have no plans in having an official translation? I remember reading somewhere that he had no plans for it but can't remember where. And lastly is there a way to fullscreen the game, the fullscreen option isn't exactly fullscreen .

Many thanks to TheBlueKnight for basically carrying the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is it not possible to have tfpatchguy's mods and the modded version from the first page together...
They shouldn't be mixed, there's a section tfpatchguy's patch info readme saying don't do it. But they both have the 1.9 mod pack and their own voice mod. Install tfpatchguy's patch and mods to a .
Also does the original other have no plans in having an official translation?
The official English translation from Sekai turned in to what sounded like a communications nightmare and never got official released. Proper fullscreen needs you to edit the games package.json file, also in that tfpatchguy read me.

Knight 001

May 17, 2021
I wish the were more games like this.
Treat Sylive with care and headpat her a lot!

All of Ray-k's games are really cute btw, totally recommend checking them out.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Pandabeast

Jul 16, 2018
Sorry, I'm a little confused.. What is the definitive version of this game? Am I supposed to download the modded version, or download the unmodded and then mod it myself or what?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry, I'm a little confused...
If you want a few more bits and pieces than the modded 2.5.2 in the opening post has then download a unpatched clean copy (not the unmodded one), and install .

Edit - Rogue apostrophe...

Last edited:

felixxxx

Feb 27, 2020
hey when i downloaded and played the game her hair wasn't black it was white like in the rest of the pictures any idea how to change it or why its like this?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is v3.0.0 released? If it is will it be translated?
Look here for links and a guide to 3.0.2 2 and tfpatchguy's temporary patch.
hey when i downloaded and played the game her hair wasn't black it was white...
It might have happen a bit before too, but a lot of the artwork was redone in the 2.0.0 version. Guess maybe Ray wanted more emphasis on her previous treatment turning Sylvie's hair white? She's always drawn with paler...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a change log for the versions past 2.5?
There should be one that comes with the game, in Japanese. But the 3.0.0 change log is back here, and some of the bugfixes for it after were listed on the with the patch. 2.5.2 was the last update before the 3.0.0 versions.

0.0.X is for small things like bug fixes, and X.0.0 is for major updates hence the skip.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
found this today while searching for undiscovered games:

is this an undocumented version? because when i played version 3.0 it was the already know standard version of the game. the game linked above looks somehow new.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
found this today while searching for undiscovered games:

is this an undocumented version? because when i played version 3.0 it was the already know standard version of the game. the game linked above looks somehow new.
The last two pics there on that link are fan made, right?

Cause they REALLY do not fit into the rest of the visually.

The last one is especially jarring...

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes