VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

Nezagel

Sep 23, 2020
Hi, I'm just wondering what does this option do? I can't seem to find the difference between the option being turned on and off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
did i download the wrong version? nearly everything's in japanese...
Depends what you downloaded. The prepatched 2.5.2 games in the opening post have the translation already installed, if you got 3.0.X from somewhere look here for links and instructions on patching it.

If your taking about the how to play part on the main menu then that's never been translated.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Depends what you downloaded. The prepatched 2.5.2 games in the opening post have the translation already installed, if you got 3.0.X from somewhere look here for links and instructions on patching it.

If your taking about the how to play part on the main menu then that's never been translated.
thanks for letting me know, i just sorted it out and everything looks fine. now, another question if you don't mind; how tf do i mute this? am i just blind or something?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...how tf do i mute this? am i just blind or something?
Click the Little cog bottom right of the screen to find the setting menu, the arrow next to it things likes skip and load. If you use any of it during the opening dialogue though it will skip it.

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
i have a question about moded version was the (flower pick up) to make tea removed and no way to buy alcohol from this version. this is the one im playing atm- TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip

Bad_Memories_Sig.gif

Zr0Potential

Feb 9, 2018
Just quickly started a new non platonic 3.0.22 playthrough to make sure I did remember correctly. After the first visit the clothes shop isn't appearing, I'm reasonably sure it is part of the changes and meant to be locked.

Edit - Just got to Sylvie offering herself and the shop was available after, so same as your platonic playthrough. Didn't see any graphical glitches though at the cafe and I was going pretty fast, a possible cause of them.
Can confirm for both before and after edit, the Clothes Shop (among other menus) will be unlocked after Sylvie offered herself for the first time. Thanks for crosschecking with me King (y)

For the graphical glitch I made a clean reinstall of the game and it's gone now.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i have a question about moded version was the (flower pick up) to make tea removed and no way to buy alcohol...
Both are in the game. Go try and find Ferrum in the market, first for the book on flowers then alone for the wine. Think you only have a chance though so you might have to repeat a bit.

Finally triggered it on a new save... Had sex with Sylvie out in the forest and she spotted the flowers, then after a few failed trips to the market we found Ferrum and got the book. Kulman might have found the issue.
Censored ?? Wth
Partially censored if you check the opening post, expect things straight from DLSite to be censored by default though. The patch from tfpatchguy is now fully decensored, but for it you'll have to assemble the game yourself.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Is there any checklist online to see if I got all the stuff from the Shop?

Playing the modded version linked in the OP, so far, I bought everything from the regular Store and the night Shop. Also went on a Date with Sylvie and got all the scenes in the memories.

So I guess, no content afterwards? And there wont be other Items in the shop after reaching more Lust or anything?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So I guess, no content afterwards? And there wont be other Items in the shop after reaching more Lust or anything?
The night shop is a very empty compared to the day one. If you have the intimacy for the date I think all the normal clothes should be unlocked, and the night shop only sells eight items and their colour variations.

There's no definitive ending other than the early bad.

Reactions: Cherubin25

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
The night shop is a very empty compared to the day one. If you have the intimacy for the date I think all the normal clothes should be unlocked, and the night shop only sells eight items and their colour variations.

There's no definitive ending other than the early bad.
Thank you! Seems like I have everything from the stores then. Just the yandere-content is missing, will check that out later.

Teacher ya

May 14, 2021
I'm novice to here.I'm looking for android ver of sylvie that compatible for android 10 but old page isn't working and there's so many pages,where can I find link for download.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm looking for android ver of sylvie that compatible for android 10...
Look here for the modded 2.5.2 version of the game, instructions (with a outdated link) here. There's the 3.0.22 version with the temporary patch and no mods here, but there seems to be some issue with that.

Otherwise it's the PC game with JoiPlay or tfpatchguy's Android player.

Teacher ya

May 14, 2021
Look here for the modded 2.5.2 version of the game, instructions (with a outdated link) here. There's the 3.0.22 version with

Look here for the modded 2.5.2 version of the game, instructions (with a outdated link) here. There's the 3.0.22 version with the temporary patch and no mods here, but there seems to be some issue with that.

Otherwise it's the PC game with JoiPlay or tfpatchguy's Android player.
Thanks.I safely download and play approximately 40m but when I choose go forest or outside unfortunately some lag occurred so I cant keep going

If you know solution about this type of problem,please tell me if you have time

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
Both are in the game. Go try and find Ferrum in the market, first for the book on flowers then alone for the wine. Think you only have a chance though so you might have to repeat a bit.

Finally triggered it on a new save... Had sex with Sylvie out in the forest and she spotted the flowers, then after a few failed trips to the market we found Ferrum and got the book. Kulman might have found the issue.

Partially censored if you check the opening post, expect things straight from DLSite to be censored by default though. The patch from tfpatchguy is now fully decensored, but for it you'll have to assemble the game yourself.
Thanks for the reply i was searching for him alone when to the market, i needed Sylvie to be with me in order for him to appear after seeing the sales lady could be view nude i have played this gem again. And notice you could spank sylvie and grab her butt, but after giving her blue tea the slap stoped not complaining tho just a little thing i found out.

BM2.gif

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes