VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Looks like that's the Chinese modded version someone mentioned earlier. There's several parts of other games in those screenshots Natsu Ecchi 2, Deardrops and Bitch Rich Party!
i´ve downloaded it just to see what i get. looks nice on first view, but has some really crazy blocking mechanisms while trying to translate even one file. the game starts new, crashes or blocks your pc. i even got a bluescreen after i tried translating with "MTool"... i will never touch this version of the game again!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
The heavily modded Vietnamese game from Ichibikun adds in bit's from other games too, but Sachi...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It also has some non Ray art though.
Hol it right there!!
That one!! That one right there!!
She needs headpats!!

Man, trying to keep up with all his stuff and art is hard.

Wish he just made an universal game with everything in it...x.x

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
The heavily modded Vietnamese game from Ichibikun adds in bit's from other games too, but Sachi...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It also has some non Ray art though.
can this get translated? i don´t have any time today to try it, because i have to go to work. i will try it tomorrow, but before i would like to know if it´s even possible. thanks in advance

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can this get translated?
People have tried before, but weren't able to make enough sense of the machine translation. The translation plugin used for the 2.5.2 game here doesn't work with 3.0.0 anymore, but Ichibikun stuck with 2.5.2 I think. So maybe?

Not something I know a lot about though.

Reactions: Dampfkochtopf
May 20, 2021
I noticed that there was a partially censored image on the 2.5.2 versions in the molest scene. But not present on the patched version of 3.0.0- 3.0.22 update and patch version.

I did these steps to get the updated and English patched 3.0.22

1.Download version 3.0.0 from
Przemo TF 3.0 v.png

2.Next Unzip and run TeachingFeeling.exe from the TeachingFeeling_v3.0.0 folder. LET IT RUN for a bit, it will take a while but it will run past the black screen with white Japanese Language.

3. Exited Game and placed the fix_TF.tpatch file ( unzip the fix_TF_v3.0.22.zip) that you download from 3.0 Patch Fixes folder on Prezmo's Mega Folder into the folder of TeachingFeeling_v3.0.0.
Przmo patch update.png

4. Start TeachingFeeling.exe and go to the bottom left hand corner to apply the patch from the title screen.
5.Exit the Game
6. Download fix_TF.tpatch file from his Mega Folder (Mega Folder Teaching Feeling 3.0.22)
TFpatchGuy.png
7. Place that fix_TF.tpatch file in the Teaching Feeling folder (TeachingFeeling_v3.0.0) (Notice how the file is much bigger than the other fix_TF.tpatch)
8. Run Teaching Feeling again and apply the patch from the title screen.
It should look like this
tf patched.png

Last edited:
Reactions: krakjen

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The patch from przemo is partially censored, the patches from tfpatchguy are now fully uncensored. There was a guide on getting 3.0.22 up and running here.

shimarei

Oct 28, 2018
This is one of the most well put together h-sims(?) that I've played. You can tell there was a lot of careful thought put into what gets introduced to the player as the days go by and interaction increases.

Dec 24, 2018
This is one of the most well put together h-sims(?) that I've played. You can tell there was a lot of careful thought put into what gets introduced to the player as the days go by and interaction increases.
Please take good care of Sylvie
The Dev created this game with the intention that people had more affection and know that things like that happen even in real life, and what he got was a bunch of perverted pedos trying to have fun

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Please take good care of Sylvie
The Dev created this game with the intention that people had more affection and know that things like that happen even in real life, and what he got was a bunch of perverted pedos trying to have fun
That's the thing you gotta love about the artist.

He has this really unique art style that gives off a slight gloomy almost Gothic like atmosphere.
And yet almost everything is surprisingly wholesome.

From healing a hurt slave to having a cute relationship with an eldritch monster.

Seeing how as of late, this site is slowly being overflown with dark stuff like mind control, rape and such...
Wholesomeo games like this are a god send.

That's why I don't like when some try to mod the game into being more darker....

Reactions: Knight 001
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes