VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
They're part of tfpatchguy's 2.5.2 and 3.0.22 patch, przemo's 2.5.2 patches have they're own cheats but in a separate mod. If you made a version of 2.5.2 with tfpatchguy's thing check the .txt files that come with them.
already deleted the rar file, but there's only 3 files of txts, and they are in japanese. i don't know which version i was using, but i downloadad the molested version from this forum.

Eryukka

Nov 3, 2018
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22: (ANDROID)

Well, first, I did not upload it before because I had not noticed that there was already another patch of the more advanced translation, I am always on the lookout for more updates to the translation of the game, but I had not checked the MEGA folder, Resien today I realize that another one had already been uploaded. LOL. Well with respect to the previous version that I uploaded before, that version was only a test to see if it worked from the port to android, so this version that I am uploading will be the one that I will be uploading and the one that they can update, without need to lose progress, but if there are people who have already played the previous version that I uploaded, and do not want to lose progress, they abani me to upload that apk.

- Added the latest translation patch of 12/17/2020.
- for Android 5.0 a 11

Download:
-
Link is dead, reupload please?

TEMPPART

Jul 10, 2021
It seems starting a new game and doing anything with the bottom left menu (settings, mods etc) completely skips the first cutscene and jumps straight to the main screen.
Also, is the readme supposed to be not translated?

TEMPPART

Jul 10, 2021
Which conditions would trigger her death at the earlygame? Molest her too many times? Feeding her bread? Ignoring her when she asked about whether you would treat her badly?

Last edited:

TEMPPART

Jul 10, 2021
All of that, you shouldn't really mistreat Sylvie at all. Never molest her, buy her pancakes and a new dress. Lots of head pats and pick the right choice when they appear.
Nah I know all of that, I'm just wondering about the exact condition for her death. Would simply touching her breast and then never molest her again, or molesting her but stopping before you push her down, lock you to the bad ending also?

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
Nah I know all of that, I'm just wondering about the exact condition for her death. Would simply touching her breast and then never molest her again, or molesting her but stopping before you push her down, lock you to the bad ending also?
i think the exact condition was to get the stat(i don't remember what exactly it is) on early both up 50+, and yeah also the other condition like pancake and clothes.

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
i just installed the 3.0.0 version, and it took longer than the dev says, probably because i'm still using the old storage, HDD. It took me 10-20 minutes on first launch. Then play it for some minute with google translate on my phone running, just incase i run into untranslated text. Just until Sylvie's fever gone down, i'm glad i able to pass that in the first run(my first play on 2.5 had to ran thrice). And then finally, some nice sleep.

Seriously i hate MEGA quota transfer.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Would choosing one of the "bloody" dialogue option but otherwise take care of her lead to a bad ending?
There's a hidden trust stat, if it hasn't changed you should be able get away picking one or two of those. Don't know if the molesting thing counts with the stat though.

Glitch102

Jun 22, 2021
Guess whose save was lost with their PC? I would sigh but I think text onomatopoeia look bad. Welp, a bit shameful to be asking but, does anybody have a completed modded save?

TEMPPART

Jul 10, 2021
what happens if you pat her head when she asks if you won't betray her? and what happens if you put her to sleep when she offers her body to you?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
what happens if you pat her head...
It's post illness isn't it. Once Sylvie recovers she won't get sick again, except with a certain overhaul mod. If you don't accept her offer then nothing really, she just won't start gaining lust and no events can trigger. Then you can either stick with having a platonic relationship, or you can initiate...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With the to bed button at night, unless you actually turn on that platonic mode.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes