VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

NachoFriend

Jul 6, 2021
All of that, you shouldn't really mistreat Sylvie at all. Never molest her, buy her pancakes and a new dress. Lots of head pats and pick the right choice when they appear.
Could be a bug or maybe intentional but when you first go out, if you choose "Pick an alternate route", you go to the clothes shop immediately and lose access to the restaurant(pancakes), leading to a bad end regardless of what you do. But it's like 5 minutes of headpats so it's not that bad a loss.

Someone has say before that you can get away that.
In the older versions the moment you pressed it was game over even if you stopped, not sure if they changed that though since the patchnotes said they tweaked the survival conditions a little.

eric_alvin

May 26, 2020
Anyone know what's causing the box around Slyvie? This is exactly what I did, first I got an unmodded jp version of the game from przemo's MEGA, then I installed the 4 numbered files from tfpatchguys MEGA along with a file that said custom clothes.

edit: Nevermind I fixed it, I needed to install everything onto an unmodded version of 2.5.2

Last edited:

Mr.Nai

Jul 3, 2020
There is only one scene left for me to unlock, its in the 2nd page and the third group... I think its related to the drinking option, I've already cleared both of the third and second scenes but I can't unlock the first... What is the requirement to unlock the firs scene?

(I can't read japanese, and translators results are unhelpful)
TL last one.png

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
A question, it is mandatory to sleep with her?

From just reading the info I got them maternal urges, would feel weird to do her.

Knight 001

May 17, 2021
A question, it is mandatory to sleep with her?

From just reading the info I got them maternal urges, would feel weird to do her.
No it's not mandatory, you have to set the "H-Scene Settings" to Platonic.
You can't switch to it if you already "had fun" with her.
You just start a new game, finish the first scene and when you can see this screen:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can click on the bottom right cog to open the options ("settings") and then you can activate Platonic mode at the top right.

Reactions: La-Pucelle-27

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
No it's not mandatory, you have to set the "H-Scene Settings" to Platonic.
You can't switch to it if you already "had fun" with her.
You just start a new game, finish the first scene and when you can see this screen:

You can click on the bottom right cog to open the options ("settings") and then you can activate Platonic mode at the top right.

Thanks, will probably play it now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There is only one scene left for me to unlock
Translated guide back here, but get Sylvie horny with tea or by poking her breast and use the...
Thanks, will probably play it now.
You don't have to use platonic setting mode, you can just choose not to sleep with Sylvie. But platonic will remove any option to from the game.

boboloko

Mar 27, 2020
The modded version keeps crashing for me. pop ups of missing resources, crash when i open the wardrobe that sort of thing. i added the fix patch . anyone else have that problem
(i skip a lot to get through the initial grind by holding ctrl )
got the same error in the unmodded version something about night label not existing.

JuAqe

Oct 14, 2020
Yo, when i try running the game its just a black screen and the tab is called "loading tyranoscript" i downloaded from mega and extracted into a folder, am i missing something or is it just a REALLY long load up?

boboloko

Mar 27, 2020
If you use WinRAR with the prepatched games from the opening post it can have issues with the 7z archive. Try shorting the archive name, or using 7Zip. Alternatively make your own copy of the game with tfpatchguy's patch and mods.
After some further testing i discovered i happens only when i hold CTRL like for instance, if i hold it while going to town i get a warning that the town file does not exist. if i just click it works.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes