VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I tried to download 3.0.0 from przemo's mega folder...
3.0.X is different to 2.5.2, there's a guide to getting it running here. It's never froze my PC, but it will get stuck (before installing the 32Bit executable) if I run it in the same location as 2.5.2 is. I would put it on the desktop.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Can't believe this masterpiece still being working on after all these years, it got so many Mods with so many addition and ideas to expand the game with more new event and features. I'm truly grateful for all the Modders and people that still develop it until today and can't blame them for that because no other game as memorize and impactful as Teaching feeling
Beside that I'm still got a bit of problem with adding Mod for this game, I know that if you want to add Mod from Modder like tfpachguy you need to use the unmodded version and add those patches in. But which one should I really choose to download, should I choose the TF 2.5.2 and download not just the first 3 folders but the still wip vietnamese mod and the custom clothes folder too?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I was wondering if this game was completed? I looked through a little and not sure.
No the developer hasn't said it's finished, but they really aren't in any hurry and don't have any real schedule. But there's a fair amount of the game as it is.

There was a update in October, but it added very little content wise and the translation patch for it is still a WIP.

Reactions: Wowadoo

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
No the developer hasn't said it's finished, but they really aren't in any hurry and don't have any real schedule. But there's a fair amount of the game as it is.

There was a update in October, but it added very little content wise and the translation patch for it is still a WIP.
Gracias bro, you think I should download it now rather than wait? Definitely going to play this but wondering if now or later.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Gracias bro, you think I should download it now rather than wait? Definitely going to play this but wondering if now or later.
And with the developers slow speed I don't think it's work waiting.
where is the mod for voices?
For the prepatched 2.5.2 games in the opening post here, but there's slightly more (to it and others) with tfpatchguy's patch and mods. they need to be installed to a clean unpatched game.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes