• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Xzaster

Feb 28, 2021
The mod files replace the games files, so you do something...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't mix prezmo's and tfpatchguy's things, use a clean game for tfpatchguy's patch and mods. And only use mods for the version of the game they were made for.

Permissions problem maybe, if not try someone else's save file.
Thank you very much

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Mar 27, 2021
can all of the mode be installed at once, like I will install the voice mod and ichibikun's mod in my current game since I do not know if it overwritten to each other

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
can all of the mode be installed at once, like I will install the voice mod and ichibikun's mod in my current game since I do not know if it overwritten to each other
You have to install the mods in a specific order.

There's a few ways you can do it. My way results in more clothes and a single error where the Aurelia and Nephy mods don't work, the other way is how BlueKnight typically instructs people (download a clean game, add the mods from tfpatchguy and don't mix other mods in).

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
so u suggest I should install it serperately?
Download each of the zip files and the base game (unmolested) and then extract the files individually into the game folder. Follow the numeric order in the text.

1617752783453.png

You can see them numbered here, the numbers are also in the mega folder provided on the first page. tfpatchguy's specifically.

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
Just extract it, is that correct since it will ask to replace or not
First, extract the base game into your docs folder or wherever else you want it. Second, extract each mod individually into the folder that is created after your first extraction in order.

Click "Yes" when asked if you want to replace files.

And boom, you have a conventionally modded version of Teaching Feelings.

If you want to do it my way, that's a completely different way to do it. It's just a little more complicated because I do mix mods from tfpatchguy and przemo, which is generally advised against. Thing is, when I did it, I didn't know I wasn't supposed to mix mods on top of the molested version.

It'd take me a bit to recreate the order I did it in to provide a proper explanation, and like I said, the Aurelia and Nephy appearance mods are the only things that don't work (though you do get more custom clothes with my method).

The only reason I'm defaulting to the standard is because my way is an experiment, the standard is tried and true as far as I'm aware.

Mar 27, 2021
First, extract the base game into your docs folder or wherever else you want it. Second, extract each mod individually into the folder that is created after your first extraction in order.

Click "Yes" when asked if you want to replace files.

And boom, you have a conventionally modded version of Teaching Feelings.

If you want to do it my way, that's a completely different way to do it. It's just a little more complicated because I do mix mods from tfpatchguy and przemo, which is generally advised against. Thing is, when I did it, I didn't know I wasn't supposed to mix mods on top of the molested version.

It'd take me a bit to recreate the order I did it in to provide a proper explanation, and like I said, the Aurelia and Nephy appearance mods are the only things that don't work (though you do get more custom clothes with my method).

The only reason I'm defaulting to the standard is because my way is an experiment, the standard is tried and true as far as I'm aware.
Got it ty! :^_^

junktest35

Apr 7, 2021
Hey all,

I downloaded the new modded version of the game (2.5.2 Mol) and, as expected, was unable to load up a save from a previous version of the game (2.2.1). Every time I try, the game freezes for about 30 seconds, and then resumes but with a broken UI (can't save, can't reload, can't chat/pat head, etc).

Any chance I can get this old save working (perhaps on the unmodded version?), or should I just start over?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any chance I can get this old save working...
If you can try the refresh/reload button top right of...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Otherwise or if that doesn't help load and save in a unpatched 2.5.2, then move it back to the patched one. The clean game is back here, or in przemo's MEGA folder.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes