VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes
Sep 1, 2020
There's a unpatched 2.5.2 game on , not the best file hosts though KatFile or Rapidgator. So a few hours for the download, and if you use them make sure you have a addblocker. The patch and things..

2.5.2 patch and mods from tfpatchguy 4.4.2021 - Workupload
Do I need the unpatched version to use the mods?

Can I use 2 mods at the same time or only 1 mod?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do I need the unpatched version to use the mods?
Yes the prepatched games in the opening post won't work right. Your not meant to mix prezmo and tfpatchguy, although some one kind of did earlier somehow, you'll get errors.

Might have found a with the game and a patch separate, although it seems a bit dead. Otherwise I could upload the game to Workupload too.

Sep 1, 2020
Yes the prepatched games in the opening post won't work right. Your not meant to mix prezmo and tfpatchguy, although some one kind of did earlier somehow, you'll get errors.

Might have found a with the game and a patch separate, although it seems a bit dead. Otherwise I could upload the game to Workupload too.
Oh putting the mods together will have an errors any recommendations which of the 2 mod is good to try? and no need to upload anything I'm all good now.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Oh putting the mods together will have an errors any recommendations which of the 2 mod is good to try?
It's had more updates and there's a bit more to tfpatchguy's. Lots of custom clothes, and they've ported bits over from a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And it's completely uncensored now, all of tfpatchguy's things are in that pack I posted earlier.

• Wow
Reactions: owomaniacccccc

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is it okay to put up tfpatchguy mods to NightmareSlayer mods??
No NightmareSlayer is prezmo I think, you see that name with their prepatched games in the opening post. Only install tfpatchguy's things on a untouched Japanese game don't use mods from different makers (or game versions).

There's nothing for prezmo's patch that doesn't have a equivalent for tfpatchguy's.

Sep 1, 2020
No NightmareSlayer is prezmo I think, you see that name with their prepatched games in the opening post. Only install tfpatchguy's things on a untouched Japanese game don't use mods from different makers (or game versions).

There's nothing for prezmo's patch that doesn't have a equivalent for tfpatchguy's.
Will it be auto translated if I put it in a clean JP version of the game?

Sep 1, 2020
Is there other sites of downloading the JP version? The anime-sharing you send. The links will take hours to download like what you said.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there other sites of downloading the JP version?
That's all I could find from sites I've used myself. Everywhere else the untouched Japanese 2.5.2 had been replaced with already a patched one (which is usually prezmo's from here), and the 3.0.19 version. Here...

Teaching Feeling 2.5.2 unpatched -

For convenience, the post with the to install to it.

Sep 1, 2020
I tried to open the game again and its only stuck at blackscreen and it says Loading TyranoScript. I already re open and wait for a few minutes and nothing happens

________

Aug 14, 2018
There's a Vietnamese mod pack that adds in a lot. Its bath and dinner scenes have been separated, and translated by tfpatchguy for their set of 2.5.2 patch and mods.

To use tfpatchguy's things get the clean unpatched 2.5.2 game from somewhere like przemo's MEGA folder, the 2.5.2 translation patch and mods from . The patch and mods are labelled with 1 to 4 for installation order, and there's one extra with custom clothing.
Not all heroes wear capes after all . Thank you , hero of our kind

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes