VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do you think this could be a reality
Sylvie was just Ray's art for a day or two, just like...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sylvie says herself in game she's stopped developing from a life of mistreatment, so I think her getting bigger is unlikely.

Yoeyoseph

Nov 10, 2020
Im new to this game, and just realized that the walkthrough says " Never chose molest" in order to avoid the bad ending. I touched it once, but didn't let my character go all the way with her. After that i was treating her really good. will I still get the bad ending?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do you have APK 2.5.2 for Android, extra mode with bath scenes, custom cloths. thank!
There's no Android port of tfpatchguy's 2.5.2 patch and mods. You would need to build your own Windows version, and try an emulator. JoiPlay or tfpatchguy's Electron port and Android emulator.

It's a bit out of date but I think I've done most of it here, if I did it right you just need to extract it and use apk.

S41T4M4

Jun 25, 2018
I dont know why the game stop running and i cannot do anything about it. I tried closing the game, reloading it but it still stop working in some parts. The screen only freeze but i can still hear the sound of the game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The screen only freeze but i can still hear the sound of the game.
Kind of sounds like something that might happen if you try to play the game at over 1080p. Especially with 3.22 having the game too deep in other folders, and having other things running in the background causes some lag. Also skipping dialogue too fast.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Say what now ? A bath scene ? I don't know anything about a bath scene, can someone enllighten me please ?
There's a Vietnamese mod pack that adds in a lot. Its bath and dinner scenes have been separated, and translated by tfpatchguy for their set of 2.5.2 patch and mods.

To use tfpatchguy's things get the clean unpatched 2.5.2 game from somewhere like przemo's MEGA folder, the 2.5.2 translation patch and mods from . The patch and mods are labelled with 1 to 4 for installation order, and there's one extra with custom clothing.

kien121

Nov 24, 2020
Why when I download the 2.5.2 ver. It said that: The game is not here, buy it or find somewhere else?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I downloaded from there. Should I delete everything and redo it ?
If your tying to put together a copy of the game with tfpatchguy's things you just want the unpatched 2.5.2 game from prezmo's folder, and the (numbered except for custom clothes) patch and mods from tfpatchguy's to install to it.

If your then wanting to try and play it on a Android device you want one of their Electron ports, and one of their Tyrano Players for Android. Both come with instructions. Or JoiPLay.

Reactions: kien121

kien121

Nov 24, 2020
If your tying to put together a copy of the game with tfpatchguy's things you just want the unpatched 2.5.2 game from prezmo's folder, and the (numbered except for custom clothes) patch and mods from tfpatchguy's to install to it.

If your then wanting to try and play it on a Android device you want one of their Electron ports, and one of their Tyrano Players for Android. Both come with instructions. Or JoiPLay.
oh no, I downloaded it in PC so this is the new game, no save.But thank for Advice

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

feppy CIG

Sep 30, 2020

An extra thank you, all these patches versions are bit confusing

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes