VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Hi , Im new to this game and I wondered about downloading , yet I wanted to know differences between ,,Molested mod" and ,,Unmolested".
Also I wondered

• Modded (With Translation, Decensor, Extra Clothes, other Gameplay Mods)
To download this version of game I need to enter przemo's mega and download teachingfeeling_v3.0.0.zip or 252.zip?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Im new to this game and I wondered about downloading...
As it said the modded version has extra mods. But not really extra clothes, both have those. The (with mod) download in the opening post is the 2.5.2 version of the game, with the modded transfix already installed. And if you get that note the quick fix for it.

3.0.22 is the latest version of the game but there's no proper translation patch, look back here for that.

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
Hi , Im new to this game and I wondered about downloading , yet I wanted to know differences between ,,Molested mod" and ,,Unmolested".
Also I wondered

• Modded (With Translation, Decensor, Extra Clothes, other Gameplay Mods)
To download this version of game I need to enter przemo's mega and download teachingfeeling_v3.0.0.zip or 252.zip?
There are a few routes you can take, I actually explained some of the experiments I did with mods on the last page.

Ok so, currently, my personal opinion is the 2.5.2 with mods is preferable due to the sheer variety of mods I've been able to cobble together.

But I've yet to get 3.0 working yet so I can't give an honest perspective there quite yet.

In regards to the mods I've managed to finagle together: Main Molested version of the game, Przemo's translation patch (modded), cheats (modded), tfpatchguy's translation patch, modpatch from 1.9.2 to 2.5.2, voice mod, translated mods from a viet version, custom clothes, and old clothes assets.

It's about as complete as the game can possibly be with all the mods actually working together without any issues (barring the occasional jump scare of a nude and decapitated sylvie before the screen finishes rendering...yeah that wasn't fun to find).

The hints are also translated which makes scene collecting a little easier too.
After having fiddled around with an unmodded base game, finally getting 3.0.22 working in English, and doing some comparisons between the tfpatchguy mods only game and the game with the combo of mods I shared earlier on the molested version, it appears there are still some things missing from either game.

The Aurelia and Nephy mods do not work properly on the combo mod I managed to somehow figure out, but they do work on the unmolested version with only tfpatchguy's mods. In addtion, the unmodded game with only tfpatchguy's mods do not give the full set of custom clothes (there's a glitch that is essentially showing the image isn't available for use), so I added przemo's custom clothes (unmodded) on top of the game and unlocked more custom clothes. However it is still not the complete set that is on my combo setup.

Just wanted to give a bit of perspective since you'd said there weren't differences. There are some apparently, it's just very minimal in the grand scheme of things.

I haven't tested all the bath scenes in my version, but I assume they'd be the same as the unmodded version with the patches.

I will update more with other differences I notice if it helps.

Edit: I tried manually copying the files with the Aurelia and Nephy images based on the mods to my version. No dice. Considering the sheer number of custom clothing, and the sheer number of folders they're all in, I don't feel comfortable attempting to copy the same to the unmodded base game version. But it may be something to test in the future.

Edit2: Yeah, forget what I said about installing przemo's clothing patches on top of tfpatchguy's in the unmodded version, it borked the other mods. If you want to do that one you'll just have to make do with less customizable clothing.
Here are the different combinations I have developed, with some pros and cons for each.

If you have any specific questions I'm more than happy to answer. I'm new to the game too, I only just found it last week or the week before (time is hard to track while in quarantine :p), but I really like it and am happy to help more new people out.

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
There are a few routes you can take, I actually explained some of the experiments I did with mods on the last page.

Here are the different combinations I have developed, with some pros and cons for each.

If you have any specific questions I'm more than happy to answer. I'm new to the game too, I only just found it last week or the week before (time is hard to track while in quarantine :p), but I really like it and am happy to help more new people out.
As it said the modded version has extra mods. But not really extra clothes, both have those. The (with mod) download in the opening post is the 2.5.2 version of the game, with the modded transfix already installed. And if you get that note the quick fix for it.

3.0.22 is the latest version of the game but there's no proper translation patch, look back here for that.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Still sticking by the theory that there's no real need to mix the things. Unless you really want to of course, and know what your doing. But back when the game and the single transfix were separate, there was a lot of confusion here over just that.

My opinion. If you want to quickly blast through the game and with minimal effort download one of the prepatched games from the opening post. If you want more than that, build a version with tfpatchguy's things.

Reactions: SwordofHeaven

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
Still sticking by the theory that there's no real need to mix the things. Unless you really want to of course, and know what your doing. But back when the game and the single transfix were separate, there was a lot of confusion here over just that.

My opinion. If you want to quickly blast through the game and with minimal effort download one of the prepatched games from the opening post. If you want more than that, build a version with tfpatchguy's things.
That is indeed true. There is no need to mix everything. I like having all of the custom clothes options available however and since I have gotten it to work, I do like sharing the info.

And, admittedly, I didn't know I wasn't supposed to when I first did it. Achievments in ignorance and all that.

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
They don't post much, but tfpatchguy does seem to check in here sometimes. If you say what's not working there'a a small chance it might get fixed.
I can take screenshots of the differences in the Closet menu to showcase the differences if it ever comes up. Please tag and remind me if he is around.

Like I said, I may be new, but I really adore this cute little game and I'm happy to help improve it in any way I can. Unfortunately, I'm not taleted at all when it comes to manipulating the data of, well, anything, so the best I can do is share what I've found in hopes someone smarter than me is able to handle it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
when trying to unpack the modded version on my pc,I get an error. I use winrar. what do i do?
The 7z file can confuse WinRAR. And it will need something like or , not the default Windows program to extract it. But as it's a Zz I'd get 7Zip.

I don't use Japanese locale for Teaching Feeling, but it does want the Japanese language pack for the heart.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Will anything happen if I never have sex with her?
The 2.5 version basically does not progress. The 3.0 version has a no sex playthrough option. Really the translation patch isn't half bad. The only thing not translated are the "Talk" option buttons. I actually offered to do a corrected MTL translation of those a while back but nobody was interested.

Feb 29, 2020
The 7z file can confuse WinRAR. And it will need something like or , not the default Windows program to extract it. But as it's a Zz I'd get 7Zip.

I don't use Japanese locale for Teaching Feeling, but it does want the Japanese language pack for the heart.
thnx for the assistance. I got myself 7zip and unpacked the game. Works fine now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
New problem: on startup it just keeps loading and shows a black screen. I use the modded version. How can i fix this?
The usual answer for that is 7Zip, that's what happens with the confused WinRAR. Could be file location, if the game is very deep in folder. Think someone fixed it before once by installing the transfix themselves.

Not sure if it'll be any different, but there's some instructions for a different version of the patch (or game version) in the confused WinRAR link.

Feb 29, 2020
The usual answer for that is 7Zip, that's what happens with the confused WinRAR. Could be file location, if the game is very deep in folder. Think someone fixed it before once by installing the transfix themselves.

Not sure if it'll be any different, but there's some instructions for a different version of the patch (or game version) in the confused WinRAR link.
you're right. Apparently winrar had unpacked enough of the game to put it in a folder and appear able to start up. I tried to play the winrar unpacked version.

deleted that folder to avoid mixups in the future, and it works now.

Magicsparkles

Oct 27, 2019
Any of you guys know how to get images to show on tfpatchguy's electron linux? The sys menu and Game work fine, just images don't. I was thinking I was more along the lines start.command issues. Any idea how I can fix this?

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes