VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Luna1Rose

Mar 16, 2020
Welp, just imported the APK into my phone, and the save doesn't load. Not so surprising since I've just come to realize that since I've rooted BlueStacks, the game is able to load the save. And since my phone is unrooted, the game isn't able to load the save.

There goes my hours of sleep...

But still, it's worth the try now that I know how to get the save to load in rooted devices. Besides, starting again on my phone means I get to personally spend time with Sylvie without the worry of having someone walk in on me.

Reactions: ScarGazer
Jun 21, 2017
what exaclty do the mod inclued in the "molested" version ? they change story ? add new costume ? add scene ?
(sorry if someone already asked but I dont realy want to try to find in 326 pages...)

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
Welp, just imported the APK into my phone, and the save doesn't load. Not so surprising since I've just come to realize that since I've rooted BlueStacks, the game is able to load the save. And since my phone is unrooted, the game isn't able to load the save.

There goes my hours of sleep...

But still, it's worth the try now that I know how to get the save to load in rooted devices. Besides, starting again on my phone means I get to personally spend time with Sylvie without the worry of having someone walk in on me.
I spent a long time heavily posterizing and compressing everything to make a version of the 1.9.2 APK (I removed the odd permissions too) that would fit on my shitty phone. Just to bring Sylvie along on long trips. I ended up deleting it with the intent to redo the whole thing with the Official English 1.7.9 assets. Tons of hours wasted. lol

EDIT: I actually still have one of my attempts. It's 324mb. I'll have to test it out later. Still plan on redoing it, smaller and with the updated assets, eventually.

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
Has anyone tried making any new(different) clothes for Sylvie? And if so, mind uploading them? I had uploaded some(sexy santa outfit,cat ears that have tail,demon horns with wings&tail) a while back.anybody else ever try messin around with it?Also... Tfpatchguy,sorry for my "dumpsterfire" of a voice mod,but at the time I was the only one who gave it a shot.also mentioned I was new to tyrano scripts...You hooked it up though.yours is cool as shit.I was just tryin to contribute...trying to bring a nice change from the 320+pages of "whats the differance between modded and unmodded?"if anyone has any clothes though hook us up.I'll put all the clothes I made up here when I get time....Also in the dress.ks you can change it to have 10 custom clothes insted of 6.check that out Tfpatchguy.It'll make your uploads even cooler.peace out ninjas.have a good one...

Last edited:

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
Also...TFPATCHGUY!(...Or anyone using his files) You think you could make this an addon mod to the yandere mod? it replaces the finger sucking to penis sucking.Also to make the words match.change all the lines in the "data/others/translate/assets/RJ162718" (Or however you would do it for when mod is activated) for the finger sucking to penis.it's like maby 6or7 lines.a simple find and replace with notepad++. THANKS in advance bro.

Last edited:

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
Also...TFPATCHGUY!(...Or anyone using his files) You think you could make this an addon mod to the yandere mod? it replaces the finger sucking to penis sucking.Also to make the words match.change all the lines in the "data/others/translate/assets/RJ162718" (Or however you would do it for when mod is activated) for the finger sucking to penis.it's like maby 6or7 lines.a simple find and replace with notepad++. THANKS in advance bro.
Pretty decent work there, bud. Might try to make a custom event myself with these.
I fooled around with a similar idea once, but I can't do good image edits.
Here's a preview of your work for those at home.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Hi Guys, I have some kind of trigger problems.....how can i unlock all clothes?? iam using the 2.52-2.53 transfix modded version from the opening Site.Silvye have 4k love and 4 lust points but i got only few clothes in the night shop unlocked,what have i missed ?. Thank you for youre help

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Silvye have 4k love and 4 lust points but i got only few clothes in the night shop unlocked,what have i missed ?
There isn't that much in the night shop compared to the day one, if you have 4k lust they should all be available. Skimpy and cutout underwear, the two types of gold and silver nipple rings. And...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
U mean I have everything? XD is there any cloth mods @ all? or i have just to life thats that the end is from here fashions xD n Ty 4 ur quick answer

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
U mean I have everything? XD is there any cloth mods @ all?
There's the custom clothes, type custom clothes into the say bar to turn them on in the closet. There are some modded clothes posted back here and just above, but as BryEdw said you have to swap them with exiting clothes.

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Ok ty they are include in these version,ok but i remind me that i found back in the days a list with tons of clothing mods,but i didnt remember where i find it n R.I.P Hongfire :( perhaps i get it from there,really didnt know yet.ty anyways and ty 4 ur help u help me alot

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

KEISUKEI

Aug 15, 2020
Does anybody know how to pass the black screen on android, I cant play it even though I follow the procedure "menu then skip" a million times. Is there a link where u dont need to do that, thanks.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ok ty they are include in these version,ok but i remind me that i found back in the days a list with tons of clothing mods...
The games changed since then, they won't look right. But you can get them here.
I follow the procedure "menu then skip" a million times.
Menu the skip and then touch the center of the screen, think all the new ports are like that. Haven't tried this one though.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes