VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
I also wish someone else would make a "interactive vn" with game play exactly like Teaching Feeling. It's one thing to make a pretty looking VN but it makes all the difference having interactive scenes like the closest and the H-scenes. I cannot find more than one even close to the same thing game play wise as this. That "one" being TWD.
The 2 games similar to teaching feeling are Runaway girl and monochrome by inutsuku.

Reactions: Luzar

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
Well thank you for the work. I'm very artistic, from 3d design to 2d sprites and such, but I cannot add the things I want to add in the game like scenarios and scenes. I've tried to take voice samples from koikatsu/honey select to add to the scenes like moaning and such but, it's just out of my understanding. Same thing with the pictures. I've photoshopped quite a few still images and even made a couple from scratch that look identical to the art design but my knowledge is limited to changing a few stills in the game. I can't add any extra. Very frustrating.
Yeah buddy.this stuff was over my head untill I sat down and studied it a little.Most is still over my head but i'm learning.as far as putting new images in all I know to do is replace existing clothing or pics with your own pics.You do that by naming new pics the same name as the ones you want to replace.like custom clothes,you would need to find clothes you dont really care about not having and replace it with your designs.other than that I'm syill tryin to wrap my head around all this stuff.Like I said it's a headache but at the same time pretty cool cause your creating something you can put into a game.thats a pretty neat feeling.take care brother...Oh yeah check out "Love and sex:second base".It's pretty cool.not as great as Teaching Feeling(I dont think anything can be) but worth a download in my eyes.I been messin with it for the past few months.it's on f95 just search for it I dont know how to put the links yet.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 112830

I think the tags are wrong, It says it's animated but, it isn't

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How did you get the "First Meal, Cafe Day, Rags no more and Nightmares" entries?
Not really sure they just appeared. I thought it was either from stat growth, or from getting other memories. But looking through my saves they're unlocked on a test save I made just to help someone with the first few weeks.

okami_san

Nov 30, 2019
Not really sure they just appeared. I thought it was either from stat growth, or from getting other memories. But looking through my saves they're unlocked on a test save I made just to help someone with the first few weeks.
Thanks. I hope those unlock for me as well.
One more thing - where do I get booze?
Been resting in the plaza and strolling the market a lot, but the suspicious man won't show up.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

RN620

Jan 27, 2019
How can we fck Aurelia? I heard that she has a her "route" and wondering how to take her xD

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How can we fck Aurelia? I heard that she has a her "route" and wondering how to take her xD
You can't she has no route, the game is all about Sylvie. One of the mods in the modded transfix lets you touch her a little but that's it. There is a Vietnamese game overall that adds in a lot of Aurelia...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only version anyone can find is in Vietnamese though.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes