VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there any mod to make the wounds disappear?
No that would mean quite a bit of redrawing, and a lot of people see Sylvie's scars as part of her character.
It keep closing my window when i try to download the modded version
The "please support" page seems to have gone. Maybe there was a problem with it before, so try again.

Reactions: ScarGazer

P1mm3lm4nn

Aug 3, 2020
Hey there! I was wondering about how to use the commands for using the alt outfits for Aurelia nad Nephy in the readme/modinfo. I've tried using them in the chat window but ot no avail. Or are there some kind of triggers I am not aware of?

cheppo

Aug 6, 2020
Just downloaded the molested version.. but I always get stuck on the load game part .. Im being forced to start a new game did I screw something up?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
... but I always get stuck on the load game part .. Im being forced to start a new game did I screw something up?
Saves from version 2.0.0 and up need to be loaded and saved in a unpatched game first. You can find one in , but saves from earlier versions just won't work. See the save compatibility section in the opening post.

highfist

Aug 5, 2019
so i am on a mac and when i try to load the application it says that it is out of date, is there anyway around this? or something i can do about it?

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes