VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can anyone tell me how or where to download this game with mod on andriod 11?
Back here, and instructions here.
Is there a voice mod for 2.5 version?
There's one for the game in the opening post here, tfpatchguy had one for their . Don't mix.
Also what is the difference between 3.0 and 2.5?
The change log is back here, if you want to try it links and instructions are here. There's a lot of changes but not really any new content, a new character for a few seconds and Sylvie can pick out her daily outfit herself.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What is the solution of getting stuck on opening the app it just says "Loading Tyrano" and nothing happens
If it happened going back to the game after it worked before I'm not sure. It's usually from a bad extraction, or the patch installed being incorrectly. Did you move the game maybe so the file address got longer maybe.
How the fuck do I nurse this bitch
For Sylvie to survive you need to have built up enough points before it she gets sick, and not molested her.

Reactions: Shatteredstar
Sep 1, 2020
If it happened going back to the game after it worked before I'm not sure. It's usually from a bad extraction, or the patch installed being incorrectly. Did you move the game maybe so the file address got longer maybe.

For Sylvie to survive you need to have built up enough points before it she gets sick, and not molested her.
I just did what you told me transfer the mods into the folder and replace the existing files.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I just did what you told me transfer the mods into the folder and replace the existing files.
It why I said I wasn't sure if it had been working before, it will usually happens the first time you run the game. I just download everything again to try out and it seems to work fine.

Again if you moved it maybe, or change anything since it worked earlier it could be that. Tyrano can be temperamental I think in you can find their Electron Player, it's basically a different engine. Instructions are inside the zip.
What do these 2.5.2 mods contain?
The mods in the opening posts modded version are listed here more info on some here.

Sep 1, 2020
It why I said I wasn't sure if it had been working before, it will usually happens the first time you run the game. I just download everything again to try out and it seems to work fine.

Again if you moved it maybe, or change anything since it worked earlier it could be that. Tyrano can be temperamental I think in you can find their Electron Player, it's basically a different engine. Instructions are inside the zip.

The mods in the opening posts modded version are listed here more info on some here.
Well I just reinstalled the whole files and it works now. How to trigger the bath part of sylvie? I already wear the clothes and it doesn't appear

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How to trigger the bath part of sylvie? I already wear the clothes and it doesn't appear
You get txt files from tfpatchguy with instructions for all their patches and mods, with a ! starting the title to group them together in the game folder.

There's no normal trigger for the bath, you have to type "bath" or "bath after dinner" etc in to the say bar. You do need at least a thousand intimacy and eight hundred lust.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...Is this actually part of a mod or just some fucked up fanart?
Just some f'ed up fan edit I think, it is kind up Ray-K's ally though. Some of his girls are in a worse state so they may have done it themselves.

Edit - It's not in the game, but it actually is a even more abused Sylvie a bit before the release.

Last edited:

Enigma080

Apr 4, 2021
Back here, and instructions here.

There's one for the game in the opening post here, tfpatchguy had one for their . Don't mix.

The change log is back here, if you want to try it links and instructions are here. There's a lot of changes but not really any new content, a new character for a few seconds and Sylvie can pick out her daily outfit herself.
Thanks, really helpful!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes