VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's currently no saves around for 3.0.22, and saves from older versions won't work.

wenkwenkwenk

Mar 3, 2021
hello, do i have to get an original copy of the game and then install the mods, or is there a copy with all the mods already installed? And one more thing, the mods do not work on the 3.0.22 version, right?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hello, do i have to get an original copy of the game and then install the mods...
The (with mod) game in the opening post has przemo's patch and mods already installed. If you want a few more, and a full decensor there's tfpatchguy's patch and mods instead. They need to be installed to a .

There's no mods for 3.0.22 just a . Mods from different game versions and modders shouldn't really be mixed, even more so with the latest version and all it's changes.

Clone15236

Dec 11, 2020
I need some help. I'm having start up problem with version 2.5.2. When I start up the game it's stuck on "Loading TyranoScript" and a black screen. If it's really loading I've never had it take this long before. Kinda don't want to lose the saves I've got. Unsure what I did if anything to cause it.

Sep 1, 2020
I need some help. I'm having start up problem with version 2.5.2. When I start up the game it's stuck on "Loading TyranoScript" and a black screen. If it's really loading I've never had it take this long before. Kinda don't want to lose the saves I've got. Unsure what I did if anything to cause it.
I got that too but I have no choice but to restart everything

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I need some help. I'm having start up problem with version 2.5.2...
If you used WinRAR to extract the prepatched games (that are compressed as 7z files) try shortening the file name first, or using . If not try installing the transfix yourself, or making a version of the game with tfpatchguy's things.

Clone15236

Dec 11, 2020
If you used WinRAR to extract the prepatched games (that are compressed as 7z files) try shortening the file name first, or using . If not try installing the transfix yourself, or making a version of the game with tfpatchguy's things.
Thanks for the help, the renaming or shorting fixed the loading failure but my old saves are gone. But after looking in supposedly my files may have become corrupted, what I think is my save file called "TeechingFeeling_tyrano_data" won't extract with 7Zip or Breezip as well every time I boot up the game, a new "sav" file is made called "TeechingFeeling_sf" that won't extract too. Also I do have the files found in the Transfix but I tried installing and no difference. Thank you for the help though. Just gotta start again.

SyntaxError#001

Apr 10, 2021
Teaching feeling 3.0.22 Android update:
  • The translation patch remains the same.
-CHANGES:
  • -Now you can play your same game, in windows as in Android, in devices with Android 5 to 10, a folder will be created in the internal memory with the name "Teaching Feeling", within it your saved games will be saved. For devices with Android 11 you will have to go to the Android / Obb folder inside it will be the folder that has the name of the apk package, which is "com.himikos.hentai.game.teachingfeeling.dev", inside it will be your saved games, (file.sav). To access the Obb folder in Android 11, all you have to do is give the file explorer permission to install apk from unknown sources.

- Negative points:
(Only for those who were using the apk that I uploaded previously.)
  • - Lost save game: if I know they will hate me for that, but I have not managed to migrate the saved games from the system memory to the internal memory to recover data, but there is a way to recover the game data, just follow the steps from the or follow the steps in this I made and voila. Android 11 is used in the video, in the case of Android 5 to 10, they are the same steps but your saved game will be in the "Teaching Feeling" folder.

The link for the android download is empty, or is something on my phone blocking it?

SyntaxError#001

Apr 10, 2021
Teaching feeling 3.0.22 Android update:
  • The translation patch remains the same.
-CHANGES:
  • -Now you can play your same game, in windows as in Android, in devices with Android 5 to 10, a folder will be created in the internal memory with the name "Teaching Feeling", within it your saved games will be saved. For devices with Android 11 you will have to go to the Android / Obb folder inside it will be the folder that has the name of the apk package, which is "com.himikos.hentai.game.teachingfeeling.dev", inside it will be your saved games, (file.sav). To access the Obb folder in Android 11, all you have to do is give the file explorer permission to install apk from unknown sources.

- Negative points:
(Only for those who were using the apk that I uploaded previously.)
  • - Lost save game: if I know they will hate me for that, but I have not managed to migrate the saved games from the system memory to the internal memory to recover data, but there is a way to recover the game data, just follow the steps from the or follow the steps in this I made and voila. Android 11 is used in the video, in the case of Android 5 to 10, they are the same steps but your saved game will be in the "Teaching Feeling" folder.

The link for the android download is empty, or is something on my phone blocking it?
There's a updated one, you want to look for their latest post.
I see, thanks

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

anon50097

May 6, 2020
Yo, since you seem to know a lot about this game: Is it just me or does the modded versions in the OP not have the readme? I might be blind but I don't see it, where would I find the full list of mod commands? Any help would be appreciated

Mar 27, 2021
Can I ask to verify the existence of two "mods", one with the pregnant Sylvie while the other I saw Sylvie with the wedding dress (It looks the MC as we played marrying Sylvie), it is possible that it maybe a fan art though.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is it just me or does the modded versions in the OP not have the readme?
There's no readme with the patches in the opening post, here's what I think is relevant from...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can I ask to verify the existence of two "mods", one with the pregnant Sylvie while the other I saw...
Don't think there's any usable mods you don't know about. Although there are probably a lot of things in ichibikun's Vietnamese mod, only a tiny bit has (so Far) been converted over by tfpatchguy.

I think a while ago someone was thinking about making a pregnancy mod, and marriage as well as being fan art is the possible future ending.

SyntaxError#001

Apr 10, 2021
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android Update:

Changes:

• The latest patch for the English translation of tfpatchguy has been added.

• At the request of some users, the storage location of the saved games of android 11 was changed, so that they can more easily access their games, and due to this I decided to better order the locations, now for any version of Android, either 5 to 11, they will be saved in this location "/Games-Port-HimikoS/Teaching-Feeling-English/3.0.22/". In order to use their same saved game, they must copy their saved game to this new location. for android 11 don't forget to make a backup copy of your saved game before proceeding to install and uninstall the old version.

• A log file was added, in order to be able to solve any error that they present, I added this because unlike the community in English, in the community in Spanish, they reported unexpected closures, something that does not happen in the version In English, despite the fact that both are the same, with the only difference in the language, well if someone presents an error, just upload that file that will be saved in the same location as the games saved under the name "Logging.txt", and I can fix it.

Note:

I repeat in Android 11, do not forget to make a backup copy of your saved games, before proceeding to install this new version or uninstall the old version, I do not want them to report to me later that they persisted all their progress for not following these instructions. these game saves are in "/Android/obb/com.himikos.hentai.game.teachingfeeling.dev/".

Download:

I tried downloading it today, but it was unstable. It kept crashing when I tried to do any actions since it got super slow or wouldn't display anything at all. I'm going to try reinstalling the APK again, so I'll if this works out hopefully

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes