VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes
Mar 27, 2021
There's no readme with the patches in the opening post, here's what I think is relevant from...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't think there's any usable mods you don't know about. Although there are probably a lot of things in ichibikun's Vietnamese mod, only a tiny bit has (so Far) been converted over by tfpatchguy.

I think a while ago someone was thinking about making a pregnancy mod, and marriage as well as being fan art is the possible future ending.
[/QU
How can I access to Ichibunkun's mods (It is ok if it is not in English)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How can I access to Ichibunkun's mods (It is ok if it is not in English)
I think there's links on their videos, there's definitely a how to download video. It's gone from the site I got it from, but here's a older version. Possible loud intro warning...

Teaching Feeling 2.5.2 ichibikun (Vietnamese) -

Mar 27, 2021
Awsome, I will take a look at that later on
Just letting everyone know, this Ichibikun's mod know as 2.6.2 released in Feb 2021 is a hard mode:
(
_ Cons: Featuring difference weather so you have to change Sylvie costume or she will get sick, worked with Sylvie as doctor and nurse to earn money to buy food, sweet and clothes, you have to feed Sylvie or she will die of hunger, when Sylvie, you have to buy materials in the forest to make medicine - thats right, it cost money and you cant just search around for free- H scence in the forest cant not be triggered if the weather is bad and u dont have Sylvie wearing sleaveless shirt. IMPORTANT: this version is not in English (I used google translate from my phone to look at it), you have to start all over again since your saves from previous version wont work (Except you used Ichibikun's personal game save which is in the game pack when you downloaded).
_ Pros (So far that I played): An intro of the game was added in romantic manga style when you started the game, added two characters from previous games to TF (But no H Scences) which is the girl in the town and the one who give you recipe to make medicine and sell materials to make medicine in the forest, higher graphic quality and bath scences (More from the 2.5.2)

Anyway, I still enjoying this mods personally but if you guys prefer simple, classic gameplay of TF, I would recomended you guys should stay in 2.5.2 . This mods (2.6.2) again is a much harder and require more patient to play.

(This is what new features that I have discovered so far while playing so dont be mad if you guys find something news or if I say something wrong)
Thanks for reading guys! <3

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
Just letting everyone know, this Ichibikun's mod know as 2.6.2 released in Feb 2021 is a hard mode:
(
_ Cons: Featuring difference weather so you have to change Sylvie costume or she will get sick, worked with Sylvie as doctor and nurse to earn money to buy food, sweet and clothes, you have to feed Sylvie or she will die of hunger, when Sylvie, you have to buy materials in the forest to make medicine - thats right, it cost money and you cant just search around for free- H scence in the forest cant not be triggered if the weather is bad and u dont have Sylvie wearing sleaveless shirt. IMPORTANT: this version is not in English (I used google translate from my phone to look at it), you have to start all over again since your saves from previous version wont work (Except you used Ichibikun's personal game save which is in the game pack when you downloaded).
_ Pros (So far that I played): An intro of the game was added in romantic manga style when you started the game, added two characters from previous games to TF (But no H Scences) which is the girl in the town and the one who give you recipe to make medicine and sell materials to make medicine in the forest, higher graphic quality and bath scences (More from the 2.5.2)

Anyway, I still enjoying this mods personally but if you guys prefer simple, classic gameplay of TF, I would recomended you guys should stay in 2.5.2 . This mods (2.6.2) again is a much harder and require more patient to play.

(This is what new features that I have discovered so far while playing so dont be mad if you guys find something news or if I say something wrong)
Thanks for reading guys! <3
Considering I've got 2 different versions of the game that I play, I wouldn't be opposed to playing a TL'd version of this 2.6.2 if that ever happens. It sounds interesting.

Mar 27, 2021
Apparently that would be pretty difficult, someone here did try a while ago but couldn't decipher the machine translation.
Well if yall try my way, install a google translate, using camera feature and look through ur phone to translate it, otherwise get a native speaker and ask him/her to yall out. Lets hope someone will translate it though.

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
Apparently that would be pretty difficult, someone here did try a while ago but couldn't decipher the machine translation.
Well if yall try my way, install a google translate, using camera feature and look through ur phone to translate it, otherwise get a native speaker and ask him/her to yall out. Lets hope someone will translate it though.
I understand translation is a lotta time and effort, especially if it's for something like this, so interesting as that'd be I'm ok with waiting for more updates to 3.0.22 instead.

Besides, I'm trapped by iOS.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Are both links in the forum and blogspot modded with the same mods?
Both have przemo's , but Himiko-S also added the voice mod. Sensativeusername's won't work on newer Android versions though. If you want to try Tyrano Player I did some of the work back here.

lili1269

Jan 10, 2020
I have TF with hard mod from chinese players, in this version you can have sex with Aurelie and the lady from the restaurant and they also have their own route(?). They added more scenes for Sylvie too. But it's not translated and still in Chinese so idk how trigger the extra routes :(((((

lili1269

Jan 10, 2020
If you mean the Vietnamese mod a lot of the previous page was about it.
No not that, i played ichibikun's version many times before. The chinese mod is quite recent and idk if ichibikun gonna work on translating it. I can post it up here but i dont really have permission. Though it would be nice to find if there's anyone interested in translating and include it in an updated version with the older mods

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes