VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
TheBlueKnight
Lots of changes lately - anything you feel should be added to the OP yet?
Can keep v2.5.2 as the main game links - but add links below that - for v3.00000000????

Cheers
(And thanks again for all that you do here)!!!

Nixoncr

Apr 11, 2018
sincerely I already lost.
Is it 2.5.2 and 3.2 only?
or is there a game mod that changes the game enough to consider it another version?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there an ending scene with credits? or do we just collect scenes?
No actual ending other than the possible early bad one, the game may or may not eventually get one.
Lots of changes lately - anything you feel should be added to the OP yet...
I guess 3.0.22 could be added as a WIP extra. The temporary patch is still getting regular updates though. Seems mostly translated now, except for the majority of the two settings menus and a few bit's in the closet.
Is it 2.5.2 and 3.2 only?
3.0.22 is the latest version of the game. But 2.5.2 is the latest one with a finished translation patch, and most of the mods. The big game changing mod packs aren't English.

Reactions: bozniak
Sep 9, 2020
hi, ive got a small issue with the game. 3.0.22 ver. ive tried installing the new patch from tfpatchguy and followed the steps but i cant get the mod option to show up from the cog wheel, also a lot of the game menus are untranslated (ive done all the steps listed to patch the game) any help appreciated.

Sabɘ

Jul 16, 2020
No actual ending other than the possible early bad one, the game may or may not eventually get one.

I guess 3.0.22 could be added as a WIP extra. The temporary patch is still getting regular updates though. Seems mostly translated now, except for the majority of the two settings menus and a few bit's in the closet.

3.0.22 is the latest version of the game. But 2.5.2 is the latest one with a finished translation patch, and most of the mods. The big game changing mod packs aren't English.
Any link for those game changing mods?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: Sabɘ

lukeed

Aug 10, 2021
My Sylvie goes faceless like this during normal H scenes. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thx in advance.
Screenshot 2021-08-10 at 10.43.27 PM.jpg

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
My Sylvie goes faceless like this during normal H scenes. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thx in advance.
Only time I've ever gotten images missing with no error is from skipping through things too fast. With 2.5.2 I think her face during missionary is here...

TeachingFeeling\data\fgimage\H\front\face

Extracting the 7z can sometimes go wrong. Maybe have a look and make sure they're intact, if not you might have gotten a broken image icon though. Otherwise maybe try changing some the customisation, or if the game's buried away in a lot of folders moving it out of some.

tfowen

Aug 12, 2021
Guys please, I'm new to patching and downloading, but still I think I've done everything correctly, I ran the 3.0.22 patch and the translation patch and everything seemed to run smoothly at first (except menus not being translated, but oh well, the translation is incomplete), that is until the first dialogue option, all choices and options that pop up on the screen are untranslated, did I do something wrong or is the translation patch just that incomplete?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
did I do something wrong or is the translation patch just that incomplete?
All dialogue and choices should be...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Think only most of the settings menus, part of the closet and the usually untouched readme things aren't.

It sounds like you might have seen them, but instructions back here. Don't forget to run the game once to fully unpack before any patching, and the 32Bit executable.

Edit - I just realised from the description it sounds like your using przemo's translation, it hasn't been updated for quite a while due to things like a missing translator. Use those linked instructions to make a copy with tfpatchguy's.

And talking about tfpatchguy's 3.0.22 patch, the converted mod pack just got a new alternative...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ChocoVanilla

Jul 14, 2021
I'm sorry if this got ask already but I really want to know.
I want to play the unmodded game but it's said Loading TyranoScript and not working.
So I went to the first page and realized that I have to patch it.
My question is, what do I have to download and tell me the files' names. The front page said "Install latest translation patch" so which is it? Give me a list please.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Did a load of posts get added or removed again, things aren't where they used to be. The 3.0.22 instructions are here now, not the same place they were a few days ago.
want to play the unmodded game but it's said Loading TyranoScript and not working...
That's usually from extracting the prepatched games (compressed as 7z files) with WinRAR. Try shortening the archives long file name, or using .

The games in the opening post are prepatched, the (without mod) version is just the translation and partial decensor. But if the extraction thing didn't work for you, you could try installing the transfix yourself which is here. Or getting a clean version of the game, not the prepatched and installing tfpatchguy's version to it.

Reactions: ChocoVanilla

ChocoVanilla

Jul 14, 2021
Thank you, I used 7Zip to extract and it's working now.
One last question, If I want to play the unmodded version, only "TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m" is enough right?
No need for other file right?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes