VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So nobody bother to update the changelog right?
A while ago the change log got a big edit if I remember right, leaving just the latest 2.4 and 2.5 ones. If your looking for 3.0 it's back here.
How do I buy all clothes in one click with modded 2.5.2?
Eventually you can buy all colours of a clothes type in on go, hover the mouse over the name (like simple dress) and a buy all option should appear. With there is a cheat code.

Mr.Grayday

Aug 22, 2019
Been out for a while and wanted to check on updates on Ray-K's Twitter only to find that I've been blocked I have never tweeted at or liked any of his posts so I'm wonder if this is just normal for him and if he just blocks any and all english twitter accounts that follow him?

Reactions: Shatteredstar

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...so I'm wonder if this is just normal for him and if he just blocks any and all english twitter accounts that follow him?
It's not that unusual. Just before it went follower only they posted another don't use my artwork warning, and something about not hating just the Spanish speakers. This happened last year as well after the 3.0.0 release.

Edit - There's been a update to the with the that tweet.

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
It's not that unusual. Just before it went follower only they posted another don't use my artwork warning, and something about not hating just the Spanish speakers. This happened last year as well after the 3.0.0 release.

Edit - There's been a update to the with the that tweet.
To be fair, I just got blocked. I only sent a follower request so far and my Twitter profile is not even private, meaning he could see that I dont have any suspicious followers (in fact, I have 3, lol) or follow some accounts which might end up problematic.

I just wanted to see news and Artworks, nothing more.

But I guess, there are some Divas on the internet and Ray seems to be one of them. (Dont take this one too serious)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I mean, nice for those who are not blocked I guess. ^^
If they unlock it again you should at least be able to view it if your not signed in? That's how it was before, and after the two page lockdowns I've been around for.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
That's the initial data initialization screen. It should only last 1 minute or so if the text is correct and Yandex isn't lying to me.
So you should probably shut it down and try again.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...Got stuck here for 1hours straight
Pleases put lots of large images in a spoiler, and if you press the print screen button you'll get a screenshot that can then be pasted into something like paint. Or with Win 10 just press print screen and the Windows key.

There's instructions back here for getting 3.0.22 running and patched. As QQP_Purple said the game is doing the initial setup, although last time it took almost fifteen minutes for me. I would move the game to the desktop and try again.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

botrobot080

Jan 12, 2021
Ah im sorry about that, i accidently post lot picture, i follow your intruction, i will repeat the step, if theres mistake please tell me.

My step :
- Download Teaching Feeling 3.0.0 from przemos MEGA folder
- Extract it
- Download Windows 32bit executable from thepatchguy (idk forget)
- Extract it in TC 3.0.0
- Download fix_TF
- Extract it in TC 3.0.0
- Run the Exe
Pleases put lots of large images in a spoiler, and if you press the print screen button you'll get a screenshot that can then be pasted into something like paint. Or with Win 10 just press print screen and the Windows key.

There's instructions back here for getting 3.0.22 running and patched. As QQP_Purple said the game is doing the initial setup, although last time it took almost fifteen minutes for me. I would move the game to the desktop and try again.

botrobot080

Jan 12, 2021
Not sure it matters but I would install the with the in-game method before the 32bit executable, then in-game again install tfpatchguy's patch. Run the game so it unpacks first though.
So run it first before install 32bit?, It got more worst than before, only blackscreen

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I've not played this in years. Its 2.5.2 the lastest version ?.
There's 3.0.22 now but the translation patch isn't complete, and it only has one mod converted over. It's playable though and all dialogue is translated. Look here for links and instructions.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes