VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Rin06

Apr 14, 2021
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android Update:

Changes:

• Patch update from tfpatchguy to 5-28-2021
  • Correction of the request for storage permissions
  • Minor bugs in ports.

Download:

Still black screen on mine

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
Still black screen on mine
As I said before, if you have black screen problems, at the moment your only solution is to install the webview, but that it is between versions 83 and 87. It can be any version that is in that range. But beware this is for those who are on android 9 to 11, if you are on Android 7 or 8, activate the webview multiprocess that is in development options.

Rin06

Apr 14, 2021
As I said before, if you have black screen problems, at the moment your only solution is to install the webview, but that it is between versions 83 and 87. It can be any version that is in that range. But beware this is for those who are on android 9 to 11, if you are on Android 7 or 8, activate the webview multiprocess that is in development options.
How do i downgrade my Webview? My current one is 91

Reactions: J Maddow

J Maddow

Jun 28, 2020

Changes:

• Minor bugs in ports.

Download:

It still don't work on my Samsung a71, I've been waiting in the dark for about 20 min.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
After so fucking long, in 2-4 days i will be able to continue update of my version of translation (This time i got a good jap reading guy to make a untranslated text translated *Thx Clown*), and i will really try to make up for such a long wait for anything from me, had a rought time due to family having Covid, college deadlines to finish, whole day e-lessons and that i was down most of a time.

But now that everyone is again healthy and my college deadlines are almost done, i am ready to get back to work on this amazing game translation.
You still should use patch guy's translation, he have more "refinde way" of doing it, i am trying my best using my limited knowlege to at least make my version slightly more like his.

P.S Hello all.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Teaching feeling 2.5.2 JAP WIN

This version is un-touched (clean)

DOWNLOAD

Teaching feeling 2.5.2 ENG + tfpatchguy pack + uncensored WIN

For your convenience i've already add everything you need to play
inside you will find 2 exe:
teachingfeeling.exe will run with standard engine (untouched)
teaching feeling.exe will run with Electron modify (in overall this version looks and work better, fullscreen with 2k or 4k is also fixed but somehow is heavier)
NOTE: to run with electron version you have to copy "data" folder to resources/app (I didn't do just for slim the download weight)

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Igottachangebro

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Teaching feeling 2.5.2 JAP WIN

This version is un-touched

DOWNLOAD
WORKUPLOAD

Teaching feeling 2.5.2 ENG + tfpatchguy pack + uncensored WIN

For your convenience i've already add everything you need to play
inside you will find 2 exe:
teachingfeeling.exe will run with standard engine (untouched)
teaching feeling.exe will run with Electron modify (in overall this version looks and work better, fullscreen with 2k or 4k is also fixed but somehow is heavier)
NOTE: to run with electron version you have to copy "data" folder to resources/app (I didn't do just for slim the download weight)

DOWNLOAD
WORKUPLOAD
You are aware that clean 2.5.2 is already on my mega drive?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Teaching feeling 3.0.19 JAP WIN

link with the last version of the game from 2020/11/06

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
3.0.22 is the very latest version, links and instructions back here for it and the temporary translation patch.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I dont think that luchettodj94 can read...
Is not that i can't read.. your mega drive is just a mess, you can't literelly undesrtand what is what and what to do except if you worked on it.

3.0.22 is the very latest version, links and instructions back here for it and the temporary translation patch.
About the 3.0.22, it is not listed on dlsite so 3.0.19 is the last officially released.

I just shared my files with good intention, not need to be a hungry dog.

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
After so fucking long, in 2-4 days i will be able to continue update of my version of translation (This time i got a good jap reading guy to make a untranslated text translated *Thx Clown*), and i will really try to make up for such a long wait for anything from me, had a rought time due to family having Covid, college deadlines to finish, whole day e-lessons and that i was down most of a time.

But now that everyone is again healthy and my college deadlines are almost done, i am ready to get back to work on this amazing game translation.
You still should use patch guy's translation, he have more "refinde way" of doing it, i am trying my best using my limited knowlege to at least make my version slightly more like his.

P.S Hello all.
Thanks a ton in advance.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Is not that i can't read.. your mega drive is just a mess, you can't literelly undesrtand what is what and what to do except if you worked on it.

About the 3.0.22, it is not listed on dlsite so 3.0.19 is the last officially released.

I just shared my files with good intention, not need to be a hungry dog.
3.0.22 was and update that ray posted on his tumblr. so it is official, kinda.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Lord_of_Hentai

Oct 7, 2018

Changes:

• Minor bugs in ports.

Download:

I downloaded the version and can played, but no saving.
Every time i trie, the slot stays empty.
Any solution?

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018

Changes:

• Patch to English of tfpatchguy updated to 05-30-2021
  • Fixed black screen issues.
Edited:
Thanks to all who were testing the multiple APKs that I was passing on my Discord, to be able to solve that error.

Download:

Last edited:
Reactions: p11511 and Umbra214
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes