VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
Can i ask whats unmolested(unmoded) and molested(modded) i try to play both by molesting but i see no changes
I played this way back, I already know that if you molest her she will die, so i thought that in molested(modded) she will survive even you molest her

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Why does the game crash whenever I try to put in a talk line? How do I fix it? (modded version)
Try some of the things you didn't from earlier maybe, here and here. I find it often does nothing, so I usually stick to using the help part but actually typing in things doesn't crash the game for me.
Can i ask whats unmolested(unmoded) and molested(modded) i try to play both...
First one has just the translation and partial decensor, the second has some mods included as well. You still can't actually molest Sylvie at the start, but one mod adds in a pretend version of the scene.

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
Sorry if this question was already answered or not
How can i install the game from the original game not the modded or unmodded
By Przemo:
Step 1. Teaching_Feeling_252 by Przemo
Step 2. mods from the 1.9.2 modpatch ported to 2.5.2 by tfpatchguy
Step 3. TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded by Przemo

Question: Is step 2 needed or its already included from Przemo's Transfix?

By Tfpatchguy
Step 1. Teaching Feeling 2.5.2 by Przemo
Step 2. 2.5.2 translation patch by tfpatchguy
Step 3. Mods from the 1.9.2 modpatch ported to 2.5.2 by tfpatchguy
Step 4. voice mod (install it on top of the mods from 1.9.2) by tfpatchguy
Step 5. wip - mods ported from ichibikun's vietnamese version by tfpatchguy

What is the correct order of step 2-5? They overwrite some files from the other.

Thanks in advance

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is step 2 needed or its already included from Przemo's Transfix?
Don't mix prezemo's things with tfpatchguy's. It's why you need to to a clean copy of the game, not one of the prepatched (with prezemo's) games from the opening post.

Install tfpatchguy's patch and mods using the numbers they start with, one to four. And if you want them with the numberless custom clothing last. Let them overwrite whatever they need to. Or try this premade game.

Reactions: Akn2ndiu

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
Don't mix prezemo's things with tfpatchguy's. It's why you need to to a clean copy of the game, not one of the prepatched (with prezemo's) games from the opening post.

Install tfpatchguy's patch and mods using the numbers they start with, one to four. And if you want them with the numberless custom clothing last. Let them overwrite whatever they need to. Or try this premade game.
Wow thanks youre a big help

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
That's usually from decompression. The prepatched games are compressed as .7z files, if you use WinRAR try shortening the name before extracting it. Or use . If it still won't start try the suggestions above.
Yeah. I think I'm actually experiencing the screen shakes and the entire game moving all over the place in the Android modded version (2.5.2). It's like the game has been possessed by something that doesn't want me to take care of Sylvie.

Either it's really a compression issue or something is wrong with my phone. But I can still play, enjoy it, and even save as well. It's just that I don't think that whatever emulator being used is best for my phone.

P.S: I know the game has been translated but most of the other settings language and the guide is not translated at all. Dialogue is fine and also the H-Scenes too but it's just a minor irritation for me since I could still play it even without understanding most of it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Yeah. I think I'm actually experiencing the screen shakes and the entire game moving all over the place in the Android...
The decompression thing is really just for PC, from the way the game for the opening post was zipped (or 7zed) up. The in game readme guides have never been translated, but the memory guide have.

If the port is being weird you could try JoiPlay with the PC game. Or tfpatchguy's Tyrano player for Android, for that I did a bit of the work back here. You should just need that the apk and instructions from their .

Reactions: Suwi

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
The decompression thing is really just for PC, from the way the game for the opening post was zipped (or 7zed) up. The in game readme guides have never been translated, but the memory guide have.

If the port is being weird you could try JoiPlay with the PC game. Or tfpatchguy's Tyrano player for Android, for that I did a bit of the work back here. You should just need that the apk and instructions from their MEGA folder.
I will try and do that then. Thanks for the help!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
what is the newest most stable version of this?
The translation patch for the latest version of the game is only a temporary one and a WIP, but it works pretty well. Look back here for links and instructions, and now you have to talk to Sylvie as well as heat pat for her to survive.

Otherwise it's probably 2.5.2 with , and if you want them their mods.

danny g

Sep 15, 2020
The translation patch for the latest version of the game is only a temporary one and a WIP, but it works pretty well. Look back here for links and instructions, and now you have to talk to Sylvie as well as heat pat for her to survive.

Otherwise it's probably 2.5.2 with , and if you want them their mods.
what about the ones on the main page? also what do you mean by mods, bug fixes or extra content?

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
I'm playing this again from the beginning since i dont have access from my save files few years ago. I install all the mod, voice, bath, and costum cloths. Now im a bit worried because of the 'yandere' mod that wont allow me to go outside alone i only have 95 intimacy so the yandere mod is not active yet she wont allow me to go alone. If i cant go out alone then how can i unlock the sylvie masturbation?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
what about the ones on the main page? also what do you mean by mods, bug fixes or extra content?
The games in the opening post have przemo's patch. The patch from tfpatchguy has had more updates made. It has the same pack of mods as the game here, and a few extra bits. So both fixes and content.
Now im a bit worried because of the 'yandere' mod that wont allow me to go outside...
It shouldn't do anything at all if you haven't turned on with the command, and I don't think it'll stop you going out alone when it is. Not sure why you can't go out unless it's night...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Before you get the lust needed for the shop your only option is the restaurant at night, if that not it maybe post the save.

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
It shouldn't do anything at all if you haven't turned on with the command, and I don't think it'll stop you going out alone when it is. Not sure why you can't go out unless it's night...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Before you get the lust needed for the shop your only option is the restaurant at night, if that not it maybe post the save.
Maybe because im using Tfpatchguy's english patch and mod his patch is more stable so im using? I'll try using Przemo's if the problem still the same

Edit: Never mind it seems that i dont have much intimacy. I can go alone now after two h. Thanks

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Maybe because im using Tfpatchguy's english patch and mod his patch is more stable so im using?
Even with yandere turned you can still go out alone, Sylvie just lays on the emotional blackmail first. Just tried out both przemo and tfpatchguy's version.

Reactions: Akn2ndiu
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes