VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Gustavous

May 12, 2020
I thought that was a real scene just the knife and the pistol were photoshoped, but her sprite was too good to not be real.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So this is fake?
The MGS one is someone messing around. Maybe the head pat too, you could paste the screenshot together from bit's of the game. There's bits of Ray's art (and images from other games) used for faked screenshots, and the non English modded games. But does let you switch to that nude Aurelia...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so i downloaded the modded version and i cant get it to load it only says loading Tyranoscript. How to fix please?
If you use WinRAR try shortening the .7z files name before extracting it, or use . Alternatively put together a copy of the game yourself with a (completely) unpatched game with tfpatchguy's patch and mods.

Jan 8, 2018
What exactly is the voice mod, does it make the characters talk like a voice over or is there only reactions to certain names?

Also why is it tagged as animated, are there gifs or animation eventually?

Last edited:

Leo666

Mar 4, 2018
I was thinking of downloading it but which one is better? UNMOLESTED (without mod) or MOLESTED (with mod) is there any difference or just that one has mods?

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes