VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
There's a few training games that are quite similar but I don't know if it will fit your taste considered some are still in early development
Together again: https://f95zone.to/threads/together-again-v0-2-7-pink-tea-games.59670/ (a girl want to kill herself so you had to "train" her to stop to do so)
Foster house for fantasy girls: https://f95zone.to/threads/foster-home-for-fantasy-girls-v0-2-tiredtxxus.79643/ (This one is the closet to Teaching Feeling, you bought a 1 armed elf girl and need to train her but you can choose to be an asshole or a nice guy depend completely on you)
There's a few other trainer games too but most aren't that similar so I'll not list it here, you can check it yourself by clicking on the tag "trainer"
Oh man, the game, "Together Again (slave of passion version)" really scratched that itch for me like few games here can. Great recommendation. Wish it was longer though to be honest, but far be it from me to look a gift horse in the mouth so to speak ^.^

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm trying to install the game on a VM with location set to Japanese, following this post...
Like I said there the game doesn't like long file addresses, until you've finished all the patching at least. Maybe try doing all the setup on the desktop, if that doesn't help try manually extracting the game files.

When you first run the game you do get Japanese text asking you to wait as that unpacking is done, the please wait and the failed messages do look kind of similar though.

vmen14

Jan 1, 2019
Full save with all the scene. Included Cheat from here.
Version:v2.5.2 -Molested (with mode).

Just put in the folder and rename it without the number
EXAMPLE:
"1349574_TeechingFeeling_tyrano_data" TO "TeechingFeeling_tyrano_data"

ChaoticWinters

Jul 28, 2021
Thanks for the help TheBlueKnight, it worked after I changed the locale to Japanese without using a VM... I did it yesterday at late night and only now could test it more, I don't think I successfully managed to install the voice mod, does it make too much of a difference? I kinda don't wanna keep trying to install it if it doesn't change too much... I did put the voice mod content folder on the main folder and tried to apply the patch, though I'm not sure if that's the correct way of doing it.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I did put the voice mod content folder on the main folder...
You have to manually put the mods data file in to the games app folder...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then you should be able to turn it on in the mod menu shown in the guides...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FairyTail337

Sep 3, 2019
Hello, after 1h of research i didn't understood anything... Difference between Unmolested and molested what exactly it is?
And i downloaded and played molested version, i got pretty far but i saw that i can download some mods and have some different event's. I tried to download some mods, and translation patch (i was thinking if i can download this i can se descrprion from "read me" where i probabily i can se some info to how to play this game and all options) after all i can't read in japaneze... 1627808076475.png but i got error after that, ofc i'm not sure if i download them properly...
So... in the end i want to know if molested version already have all mods innstaled or there isn't any mod but just normal game without them...And now when i try to enter ingame it's show me this:
1627808267656.png
Can someone tell me what i do wrong or if in molested version are already all mods from this game?
And if not, please give me a link where i can find them, and if possible how to install them, and if i have to install them in a specific folder or just trow them in game folder and press "Replace folder" when download them.
Thank you in advance.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Difference between Unmolested and molested what exactly it is...
The (without mod) version just has the translation and decensor, no mods. The (with mod) or molested version as the uploader called it the same but with the mods. They have the patches made by przemo.

Looks like you tried to install tfpatchguy's things to the prepatched game, although I've not seen that warning before. You have to install those to a completely unpatched game like it says. Look here, tfpatchguy's does have some extra bit and pieces to przemo's.

The in guide readme has never been translated.

Reactions: FairyTail337

FairyTail337

Sep 3, 2019
The (without mod) version just has the translation and decensor, no mods. The (with mod) or molested version as the uploader called it the same but with the mods. They have the patches made by przemo.

Looks like you tried to install tfpatchguy's things to the prepatched game, although I've not seen that warning before. You have to install those to a completely unpatched game like it says. Look here, tfpatchguy's does have some extra bit and pieces to przemo's.

The in guide readme has never been translated.
Thanks you very much for the answer

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
i tred the non mod ver but it freezes then skips at the sex and café. i tred the mod ver but i get nothing but black screen any help or fix?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...i tred the mod ver but i get nothing but black screen any help or fix?
The black screen is sometimes from decompressing the 7z with WinRAR. If you do use it try shortening the archives name first, or using 7Zip instead. Could also try install the transfix (again) yourself.

Never had those problems with the prepatched games. But you could try making your own game (from scratch) with tfpatchguy's patch, and if you want them mods.

ChaoticWinters

Jul 28, 2021
Yeah, the game with voice mod is much better... I'm starting to consider installing other mods for more... plot... I saw in your previous post that I'd need to install the 2.52 version for the yandere (and other) mods to work though?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...I saw in your previous post that I'd need to install the 2.52 version for the yandere (and other) mods to work though?
It looks like tfpatchguy has maybe started converting over the mod pack, but yandere isn't in there yet. You will need to either play 2.5.2 or wait for that.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes