VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hope one day he add Aurelia, I like Sylvie but that ara ara milkers got my love.
I did notice, there's a new alt...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In tfpatchguy's 3.0.22 mod pack. A while ago Ray posted the idea of maybe making a Aurelia or Nephy game in the far far future, but unfortunately I only remembered it as Ray said it (definitely) wasn't going to happen now.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I did notice, there's a new alt...
In tfpatchguy's 3.0.22 mod pack. A while ago Ray posted the idea of maybe making a Aurelia or Nephy game in the far far future, but unfortunately I only remembered it as Ray said it (definitely) wasn't going to happen now.
Damn! I'm still hope at least he will add a few lewd event for Nephy and Aurelia in the main game at least, especially Aurelia because she was a babe that I don't mind to messing around with. Forgot to ask but only the 3.0.22 mod will have tits out Aurelia or was it already appear in the 2.5.2 mod?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do I need to download the unmodded version and add the mod again or I can just overwrite the one that I already applied the 2.5.2 pack?
If you want to use tfpatchguy's 2.5.2 mods you need to download a completely clean copy of 2.5.2, not one of the already patched games in the opening post. Check that linked post, the single download for the patch and mods I made is a few months out of date now but does have the alt art.

The topless dress though it's only for version 3.0.22 as in the latest version of the game. But you could probably rename and switch the .pngs over, probably.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
With Ray working as they do, and on four main games we'd probably have our own synth Sylvie companion before anything actually happened with the games. It was early 2018 when they had the idea.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
umm any cheats in this game ??
If your playing the game in the opening post with przemo's patches look here. If your playing tfpatchguy's cheats are already built in, check the txt files you might have gotten or here. Cheats and things are entered in...
For some things you can try editing the save.

Reactions: Flame_iscool
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes