VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
I keep getting an error when i extract the modded (molested version) and it wont let me play. Am i missing something or doing something wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
what's the difference between the unmolsted and molested?
First one is just the partial decensor and translation, the second (with mod) also has a mod pack.
Does anyone know how to unlock the last memory on Page 2?
It's the memory for the roleplay mod, dress Sylvie in just her old rags and use the new option that appears at night. You will need a lot of intimacy.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

NXViper

Nov 23, 2019
Hi! I'm a little confused with the modding of the 3.0.22 version. Is there a way to have unscared Sylvie in this version or it isn't still modded in?

Kurumii

Mar 1, 2019
hi i have the 2.5.2 modded version and no matter what i die sylvie is always ending up dead? what was changed? i cant progress at all because she dies no matter what i do

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi! I'm a little confused with the modding of the 3.0.22 version...
The no scars version is back here. Might be wrong, but I don't think it's something tfpatchguy would incorporate.
hi i have the 2.5.2 modded version and no matter what i die sylvie is always ending up dead...
3.0.X is slightly different, but the modded 2.5.2 doesn't change anything. Dress, pancakes be nice and head pat a lot pick the right dialogue options no molesting. The from the opening post should still be correct.

NXViper

Nov 23, 2019
The no scars version is back here. Might be wrong, but I don't think it's something tfpatchguy would incorporate.

3.0.X is slightly different, but the modded 2.5.2 doesn't change anything. Dress, pancakes be nice and head pat a lot pick the right dialogue options no molesting. The from the opening post should still be correct.
Is there a way to custom add scarless Sylvie from a previos version? I don't know how modding in this cases work, but maybe by locating the scarless assets and replacing them i the 3.0.22 version?

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
the vietnamese mod ichibikun got ver 2.6.1, any chance you guys can port it on the english???

well, it not like I dont know vietnamese (it my mother language), but play hentai game with vietnamese language somehow turn the bone down

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Translating the whole of Ichibikun's mod has come up a few times, but nothings come of it yet.

Reactions: HHLONG

JaxksX

May 12, 2019
Is there an list of all commands in this game cause iirc there's an option to get headpats from Sylvie and I can't get it out of my head the image of my fully grown protag crouching to receive headpats from her.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes