VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I think i see why i never noticed the "go-out" button at that time, it's because i already went out once at that day.
For some weird reason you can't seem to go out more than once per day. :rolleyes:
Well what can i say, they hid the fun stuff well.
Prolly also went to restaurant when i somehow managed to not go out during the day.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Well, here she is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A bit of a shame that there was no outfit that would really match the gloves.
I was hoping for some leather stuff, but oh well. Still cute as hell. :giggle:
Tight Dress Top also looks great but a bit less-so with nip-accessories.
EDIT:
Actually wait, it seems it looks different in the house from when you view it in the closet:

Yeah, this looks awesome too. :cool:

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
A bit of a shame that there was no outfit that would really match the gloves...
Did you see the corset top or tight dress top, second tab on the bottom row of the closet menu. The lone corset should have come with the outfit that give the gloves.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Went outside with Tight Dress Top on and sure enough just like in the closet it covers the nips... damn.
A bit annoying that it looks different outside of the house.
Oh well, artist derp i'm guessing. Happens.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When I "go to bed" with Sylvie,the action box is empty.Is this normal or a bug or should I increase her lust
Something are locked but if you can go to bed you should be able to do the basics, try tapping on Sylvie's breast maybe.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
When I "go to bed" with Sylvie,the action box is empty.Is this normal or a bug or should I increase her lust
When she is in bed you can click on different parts of her body:
Breasts to fondle, lips to kiss, clit to tease or pussy to penetrate (with your fingers or dick based on which mode and position you are in.)
Simply click on those spots again and again to repeat the action.
(That is also how you train her sensitivity which maxes out at "Mega High.")
On the right side of the screen there is pink and blue bar, they represent hers and your lust level, once they fill up, you, her, or both - cum.

Some action may be locked behind the: "intimacy" and "lust" she has, you can see those in the "status" window outside bed time.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is 3.0.x version came out yet for linux?
You could try tfpatchguy's Linux Electron port. Links and instructions for the PC game are here, the port is in tfpatchguy's MEGA folder.

Edit - The port comes with instructions.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2018
Welp... I'm lost now, I downloaded the 3.0.0 version from przemo's folder and opened it, but had the same problem as some of the other ppl here, and that is the Black Screen With Japanese Characters.
Captura de pantalla (7).png
And the thing is, I searched for a solution, and here is what I did.
1) Extracted it with 7zip
2) I put it in the Downloads main folder
3) Opened it (as admin) and waited (but the thing is that I read that you need to wait at least 1 hour or so for low pc's and knowing that my pc is not the best I expected 1 hour at least. How would I know that even after 8 hours it will stay on the same black screen!!!!!!!!)

So here I am again asking for y'all support. :HideThePain::HideThePain:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
You could try tfpatchguy's Linux Electron port. Links and instructions for the PC game are here, the port is in tfpatchguy's MEGA folder.

Edit - The port comes with instructions.
I can't seem to find all the mods like voice mod, yandere, custom names, date mod, roleplay, more clickable stuff (nose and butt), more memories, and so on in tfpatchguy's MEGA. You said they were in a .zip right? I only see the modpack.tfpatch and info.txt telling me all the mods listed.

Edit: Nevermind, I found them and followed your instructions. I'm pretty sure they are all working, but I can only configure 4 mods in the mod configure menu. I also can't touch Sylvie's nose or anything right away on a new game. Is that normal?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes