VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have a question tho, does the H drunk scene still triggers if shes not horny before hand...
She has to be horny for the drinking session to end in sex, the two variations come from lust and Sylvie being...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hadn't thought of getting her horny after you start drinking, but it does work. No idea about the drugging and heart counter they're not in the version of the game around here.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Agreed, i don't remember any hearts in my version at least.
Booted up the older copy I have around, it does look like Ichibikun's might have a...
Don't really want to go any further than that. I think treating sick Sylvie is a proper quest, and I can only navigate around from memory of the normal game.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Booted up the older copy I have around, it does look like Ichibikun's might have a...
Don't really want to go any further than that. I think treating sick Sylvie is a proper quest, and I can only navigate around from memory of the normal game.
Oh, again that Viet version huh.
And she even has health points?
I wonder what's that about lol.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

The David

Jun 19, 2017
Question from The David. David would like to find out about one thing. Since the game was supposedly updated to ?3.0.19? in November 2020.... does anybody know if there is new content or if it is indeed just bug fixing and nothing else?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...does anybody know if there is new content or if it is indeed just bug fixing and nothing else?
A tiny bit but mostly tweaks a new UI and a updated Tyrano Engine, look back here. If you want to try 3.0.22 there's links and instructions back here, but you'll get more new stuff from if you haven't tried them.

Reactions: anon8525

Xyinks224

Mar 24, 2020
1631023483574.png guys i want to ask something, do you guys know how to open the "original event" in the game? i found it when i was look around the game files

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...guys i want to ask something, do you guys know how to open the "original event" in the game?
Enter original event in the say box. There's a readme (in Japanese) about it in the omake folder, it's a very small scene mainly to show you how to edit your own. The original_event.ks from...

Reactions: Xyinks224
Jun 11, 2021
The game doesnt work for me, it just gets stuck in the loading tyrano script, i think its something about the moment i uncompress the game, it says a lot of errors creating something about modules or something like that but is everything the same error

BerryBongoTrip

Jan 13, 2021
I know I was here months ago. I am still happy to hear about the hard work being put into this. I only enjoyed 2.5 for the longest time but with the date mod working in 3.0 I'm happy to have my little girl back with different colors to dress her with. I hope to see the old accessories implemented.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Anyone have performance issues when full screen on 2k or 4k displays? I have to shrink the window down to 1080p for animations to work correctly while full screen feels laggy.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game doesnt work for me, it just gets stuck in the loading tyrano script...
If you extracting the 7z with WinRAR it probably is from the extraction. Try shortening the archives name before extracting it. Or use itself. Or using the zips around to .
Got the same issue but I tried tapping every inches of my screen and it's still black scree
If your on PC look above, but if tapping means your on Android and one of the latest versions of it you might need a newer port. The latest ones (at the moment) are linked to here.
Totally, back when 1080p was the norm. I don't even have ultrawide, just plain 16:9 at a higher resolution.
The game doesn't normally like higher than 1080p, you will get those animation issues. For it to have a chance of working you'll need to edit the package.json file.

Edit - Phew that multi quoting with multiple tabs open was a disaster.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes