VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
at 138 friendship, but i can't access the shopkeeper at all. do i have to start from scratch again or is a mod making this happen (as i do have the wip mod)

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Why would you remove something that only gives her more charm?
Those scars show that her life wasn't all rainbows, which only makes her all the more attractive.

Or... that's just my selfishness speaking.
I was always attracted to the underdogs, the weirdos, the damaged...
Hm, or maybe it's just that i am able to see their beauty? Unlike most.
Go figure. :unsure:
Because it would make her happy, of course. It's nice that you can love her despite her scars, but how much more happy would she be to be rid of them?

Since you mentioned it, it definitely sounds like your selfishness speaking.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Because it would make her happy, of course.
So, fancy yourself a mind reader huh?
Knowing what would make her happy and all.
The way i see it she's plenty happy knowing that the player likes her despite the scars.
Of course, if she wanted them gone i would not object. :) :coffee:
We can leave that train of thought to the developer. :giggle:

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
Sooo... turn the scars into tattoos or something? I doubt they'd look normal even after surgery. :unsure:
It took me nearly a decade to completely heal the scars left on my leg by some steel springs after they hooked into my flesh, basically when I was a kid I jumped on an old mattress that someone threw on the sidewalk and got impaled. Galaxy brain.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Galaxy brain.
No sounds pretty normal i think, kids mess around nothing unusual about that.
As for your injury, i think the one who threw that mattress where it didn't belong should have been responsible for that one.
I doubt they'd look normal even after surgery.
I doubt too, clothes seem to be the best option.
Or magic, but i don't think that this game is that kind of game. :ROFLMAO:
Unless you mod it for this maybe?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Unless you mod it for this maybe?
There is the modded game linked before, but it's just edited art there's no story behind how Sylvie's suddenly scarless.

Edit - Clicked once to many times, but the end part of Sylvie still talking about her scars in the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
Because it would make her happy, of course. It's nice that you can love her despite her scars, but how much more happy would she be to be rid of them?

Since you mentioned it, it definitely sounds like your selfishness speaking.
I get what you mean. It'd be cool to have a mod that would let you heal the scars over time. But I also get why everyone's against the no scars too. that's a part of her charm...and a big reason why we fell in love with this wounded beauty(we're all a little disfigured in one way or another, be it mental or physical.)

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
so just to make sure i dont break the game, do the cheats work for 3.0.0+, and if they do, you'd only copy/paste it to the data folder in the resources/app folder correct?

Xyinks224

Mar 24, 2020
anyone know how to load the save from 2.5.2 to 3.0.0, it doesn't work for me. there is no picture in the 2.5.2 save data, while in the 3.0.0 it comes out

(sorry my english bad :( )

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is this the entire game? cause I'm just looking for the English patch
The games in the opening post are 2.5.2 with the translation and partial decencor. One with, and one without mods. If you have a clean game so just want the patch (and maybe mods) look in .
anyone know how to load the save from 2.5.2 to 3.0.0, it doesn't work for me...
You can't I'm afraid.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Other than newer engine, what is the different between version 2.5.2 and version 3?

Any major changes? Or maybe story overhaul or something?

khungbienhoa

Dec 10, 2017
How to continue game dialogues without mouse click ? (I mean assign a certain key on the keyboard instead of the mouse). Every dialogue I have to click to go to the next, I will probably break my mouse after playing this game :oops::oops:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how to continue game dialogues without mouse click...
Space bar progresses dialogue, or if you click on the cog bottom right you can set it to a (pretty slow) auto. There's a lot less dialogue after the beginning few weeks, but then there's the sex sim part... You can use a auto clicker for that though.

Reactions: khungbienhoa
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes