VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does anyone know hot to full screen in v3.0.22
Just gave Borderless Gaming a go and it eventually worked, although I didn't try actually playing. Otherwise the best I've managed is a maximised window. The games is made for the widows default...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CorruptKing

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can't get 3.0 to work every time I run the game I see this screen...
There's instructions back here about getting 3.0.22 up and running here. That's the please wait screen as it unpacks, for me it has taken about fifteen minutes. If it's taking a extremely long time maybe try starting it up from the desktop, or you can manually unpack it.

Sep 4, 2017
Download the 3.0.0 game from przemo's folder,
I accidentally deleted the game when cleaning my system, and now I am trying to re-download the 3.0.0 version from przemo's folder, but for some unknown reason, instead of starting the download, my entire system freezes. I can't turn off browser, launch task manager or do anthing else, nothing reacts. The only thing that I can do is hard reset. No matter how long I wait, nothing happens. All other downloadable files works normally. I can't find the source of problem. Can somebody, please, help me?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...instead of starting the download, my entire system freezes.
The bigger the file the more MEGA will lag my computer, something this size hasn't fully froze it before but bigger files will do it. Never from just starting the download though. Chrome does better than FireFox.

Edit - Of course after saying that it nearly did freeze my PC.

There's 3.0.19 from MEGA and Drive on , or there's a . Here's the torrent, seems like it's already had its first start up...

Teaching Feeling 3.0.19 -

Last edited:
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Sep 4, 2017
The bigger the file the more MEGA will lag my computer, something this size hasn't fully froze it before but bigger files will do it. Never from just starting the download though. Chrome does better than FireFox.

Edit - Of course after saying that it nearly did freeze my PC.

There's 3.0.19 from MEGA and Drive on , or there's a . Here's the torrent, seems like it's already had its first start up...

Teaching Feeling 3.0.19 - Workupload
Thanks, it works.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
where to throw the save
In the games folder with the exe, if the save was attached to a post get rid of the 538794_ like bit of the name. Saves from 2.5.2 can't be used with the 3.0.X version.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes