VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Varaelyza

May 14, 2020
Playing through the game on my android it really caught my eye. Anybody know any other games like this I’m able to play on android?

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Similar art style and one girl is perfect. Anything like this game would be good.
Well, there are a few games with same art from the same artist but they sex stuff

For games with just one girl, you could try.
-Nais training diary, similar to this one but has a few optional darker moments.
- , a girl with no memory comes into your life.
- , similar to this and also some animations...just horrible translation...x.x
-Together Again, this one maybe wwon't be your taste, basically teaching feeling but with bdsm.

Could also try Do You Have Akira Points ...an rpgm game where you live with a girl.

Zr0Potential

Feb 9, 2018
After so fucking long, in 2-4 days i will be able to continue update of my version of translation (This time i got a good jap reading guy to make a untranslated text translated *Thx Clown*), and i will really try to make up for such a long wait for anything from me, had a rought time due to family having Covid, college deadlines to finish, whole day e-lessons and that i was down most of a time.

But now that everyone is again healthy and my college deadlines are almost done, i am ready to get back to work on this amazing game translation.
You still should use patch guy's translation, he have more "refinde way" of doing it, i am trying my best using my limited knowlege to at least make my version slightly more like his.

P.S Hello all.
HOLY SHIT POG BRO, YOU'RE DOING GOD'S WORK

May 20, 2021
Well, there are a few games with same art from the same artist but they sex stuff

For games with just one girl, you could try.
-Nais training diary, similar to this one but has a few optional darker moments.
- , a girl with no memory comes into your life.
- , similar to this and also some animations...just horrible translation...x.x
-Together Again, this one maybe wwon't be your taste, basically teaching feeling but with bdsm.

Could also try Do You Have Akira Points ...an rpgm game where you live with a girl.
Was Her New Memory here before? Did that get banned from F95 Zone too?

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Gonna replay the game once again since I think I missed most of the other good content it has.

Is there a stable version of this game for Android with the mod? Since I tried downloading the 2.5.2 from Mega and it didn't work for me.

Also tried this one too:
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android Update:

Changes:

• Patch to English of tfpatchguy updated to 05-30-2021
  • Fixed black screen issues.
Edited:
Thanks to all who were testing the multiple APKs that I was passing on my Discord, to be able to solve that error.

Download:

And it did work but I couldn't save and the screen was flickering all over the place from time to time.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Also tried this one too...
That's a outdated port of 3.0.22, the latest is above, but there's no mods for that version of the game. 2.5.2 has mods and you can find the port of that here. Otherwise it's the PC game with one of the emulators.

okcool123!@#

Jan 20, 2020
Can someone give a step-by-step guide on how to install the molested version? I keep on getting "loading tyrannoscript".

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...I keep on getting "loading tyrannoscript".
That's usually from decompression. The prepatched games are compressed as .7z files, if you use WinRAR try shortening the name before extracting it. Or use . If it still won't start try the suggestions above.

Jun 24, 2019
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android Update:

Changes:

• Patch to English of tfpatchguy updated to 05-30-2021
  • Fixed black screen issues.
Edited:
Thanks to all who were testing the multiple APKs that I was passing on my Discord, to be able to solve that error.

Download:

I cant save. Whenever I try to save, it wont save.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
heyy
so uh, been playing for a while and I'm at intimacy 555 (lol?) with her right now, been at it for 73 days and fricked 4 times, if that's somehow relevant.
does anything happen if we don't do it? it's been a while since the last "change" which was seeing Ferdun for the first time besides the clothing items appearing in the shop and foodstuffs appearing at the cafe.
I really hope I haven't reached the last bits of content :-(
also, what's the third pink option in this post?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if someone does reply to this, thanks in advance, you will have your mandatory love like xD
EDIT: alsooooo
why are there green leaves on the menu on some days? are those some kind of lucky days?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...does anything happen if we don't do it?
If you mean does anything special happen from not having any sex at all then no. If you mean does anything happen from having sex then none at all for a while then yes, Sylvie should start getting frustrated. The translated memory/scene guide is back here, the last block on the first page is from (a more and more) frustrated Sylvie.
...what's the third pink option in this post?
That's the watch her (masturbate) button. And hidden under the alert is the roleplay button from the roleplay mod, it lets you see the molest scene without actually doing it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes