VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Prince Cumelot

Jul 24, 2019
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 - Android Update

Changes:

• Last tfpatchguy patch added - (07-01-2021)
  • A menu with previous configurations was added where it is recommended that you Install the webview that includes this apk, for this, first just click the "uninstall webview" button, then the "Install Webview" button, and finally the "Select Webview" button. In this way, many errors that occur in some devices will be avoided.
  • Mods added:
  1. --- Voice Mod added by tfpatchguy
  2. --- Mod for Sylvie to come out naked
  3. --- Aurelia's mod (Nude, loli)
  4. --- Nephy's mod (Nude, Skimpy clothes)
  5. --- Date mod with sylvie

• Two languages (English and Spanish)
  • Now you can choose if you want to save your game in the internal memory, or in the cell phone system, although you must bear in mind that with this last saving method, you will not be able to share your saved game with other operating systems, such as Windows, etc. But if you have a low-end cell phone, with this last saving method you will gain more performance.

Downloads:

- - Multi-language (English and Spanish)

Note: The Mods are not mine, I only ported them from version 2.5.2 to 3.0.22, the mods were originally ported from previous versions by tfpatchguy.
Is there any version (with the latest translation patch) without the mods? I mean, some of us maybe don't even use the mods. Also, the size skyrocketed from 500 MB to almost 900 MB, I assume that's because of the mods, yes? Are you not going to make a version without the mod?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
On PC the similar mod pack for 3.0.22 is a bit under 30MB, the biggest chunk being the 10MB of voice clips.

Flame_iscool

Nov 6, 2020
Welp... I'm lost now, I downloaded the 3.0.0 version from przemo's folder and opened it, but had the same problem as some of the other ppl here, and that is the Black Screen With Japanese Characters.
View attachment 1387145
And the thing is, I searched for a solution, and here is what I did.
1) Extracted it with 7zip
2) I put it in the Downloads main folder
3) Opened it (as admin) and waited (but the thing is that I read that you need to wait at least 1 hour or so for low pc's and knowing that my pc is not the best I expected 1 hour at least. How would I know that even after 8 hours it will stay on the same black screen!!!!!!!!)

So here I am again asking for y'all support. :HideThePain::HideThePain:
not gonna lie for a sex..... i mean sec i thought you had the soultion

Reactions: Shadowness Gunhou

Kjwj

Sep 4, 2021
Anyone have a detailed guide on how to finish the 2nd and 3rd memory of the drinking scene ?
Im also trying to get sylvie to drug me but I dont know how to get her stats to be craving with 6 hearts
Any help would he appreciated
P/s im currently on 2.6.1

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone have a detailed guide on...
Memory guide for the English modded game back here, with a bit extra on the drunk scenes. 2.6.1 is the extremely heavily modded game from Ichibikun though isn't it? So thing might be different.

Reactions: Kjwj

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You can spike tea (pink leaves) to get her into a horny state or you can click her nips to achieve pretty much the same effect but at the cost of progressing time. Then you can deny her sex till she starts asking for it, you can deny till she eventually will "ambush" you during your sleep when she can't take it anymore. ;)
With booze you can spike her tea to get her horny or again play with her nips to achieve horny state then start drinking with her. Both drunk and horny states have visual effects so you can't miss them.
Keep giving booze (can give booze 3 times or so?) and talking and see what happens. :sneaky:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...till she eventually will "ambush" you during your sleep when she can't take it anymore.
Sylvie won't drug you though, think that's a Ichibikun thing not the base games longing scenes. is what Ichibikun's latest modded version of the game is labeled as.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Sylvie won't drug you though, think that's a Ichibikun thing not the base games longing scenes.
I don't recall any drugging either.
No idea how to activate that if it's even there somewhere.
I also haven't bothered unlocking all of the scenes, only what i was interested in. :giggle:

NXViper

Nov 23, 2019
I'm playing the 3.0.22 version with the mods in the Przemo's MEGA folder... but i'm missing some items like the nipple chain from the night shop. Are those items from a mod or i'm missing something? Sylvie is already 1500+ in lust and intimacy

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I'm playing the 3.0.22 version with the mods in the Przemo's MEGA folder... but i'm missing some items like the nipple chain from the night shop. Are those items from a mod or i'm missing something? Sylvie is already 1500+ in lust and intimacy
You need to go to the clothes shop at night, alone.
At the time when you can go to the restaurant go out but instead of taking Syl with you, go solo.

NXViper

Nov 23, 2019
You need to go to the clothes shop at night, alone.
At the time when you can go to the restaurant go out but instead of taking Syl with you, go solo.
Yeah I know, that's why I said the "Night shop". The extra tab in the NIGHT SHOP is missing, so i don't know if those things are part of a mod or I'm missing something because i should have unlock them by now.

Kjwj

Sep 4, 2021
Memory guide for the English modded game back here, with a bit extra on the drunk scenes. 2.6.1 is the extremely heavily modded game from Ichibikun though isn't it? So thing might be different.
I got the 2nd memory yesterday after I posted, it seems like i needed to poke her then ignore her asking to stop and poking till I no longer could to trigger the scene. I'll try doing it again before looking into your document but much thanks
I still dont know how to make her status as maximum patient 6 heart ( I play in other language so Im not sure what the exact status would be). I only unintentionally once got it to 3 star but when I tried to replicate it just stops and 1 heart or goes on to be disappointed

Kjwj

Sep 4, 2021
Gosh I thought that sexually frustrated/horny mood as in sylvie's status all day long so I denied her for a week then got her drunk but same old scene
I have a question tho, does the H drunk scene still triggers if shes not horny before hand ( hearts all over the place) or as long as you touch her she'll be in horny state ( i always used tea or waited for her to be horny before using the booze)

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes