• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
Shouldn't this project be abandoned? Thought the creator got really mad that people pirated his game and locked everyone out.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Shouldn't this project be abandoned? Thought the creator got really mad...
Yes but they didn't necessarily stop all work on Teaching Feeling, they said they wouldn't "focus" on it. Which is kind of business as usually really, the last tweets I remember seeing was about Sachi and her eye for Lonely Only and a age chart of all of their characters (except for one). For all we know though they're still tweeting about things like the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And this isn't the first time the twitters been lock, but as far as I know it is the longest.

Dec 14, 2018
so nice that this masterpiece will get updates!
when I seen that one person is finishing translation of 4.0beta to spanish i thought he just made error and missed "2." before number 4 or just joking. i was so wrong and happy to be wrong this time!

Dialo1234

Aug 9, 2018
Is the download from the first page ( UNMOLESTED ( without mods )) or ( MOLESTED ( with mods )) version 3.0.22? or version 2.5.2? I want to try out the mods but not sure if which one is the correct download.

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
Like I said you do exactly the same with the mod pack as the translation patch...

Download fix_TF.tpatch from tfpatchguy's MEGA folder, place it in the games folder with the exe. Find apply patch in the games main menu, click it and wait. Repeat with the modpack.tpatch file for the mods.

Not using the 32Bit executable might be the reason. Both guides tell you to install it, and the short one also has the game with it and the 3.0.22 update patch already installed.
ok so i finally got the mod to patch. i dont know why it was being so difficult and not wanting to work when i pressed patch update or whatever. but i got a question? is there a delete saves button or where are the save files located in the files. i just got like way to many saves is all.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...is there a delete saves button or where are the save files located in the files. i just got like way to many saves is all.
Don't think there's a delete save button, the save file is the TeachingFeeling_tyrano_data.sav file in the main folder. You can load a individual save then move or delete the file with it loaded, that way you can easily keep at least one save.

Takadura

Jan 27, 2018
I don't understand do I have to download version 2.5.2 to update to 3.0.22? Could someone help me I don't understand how I get version 3.0.22

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes