VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android Update

Changes:

• Ttfpatchguy Patch Updated 12/29/2021
  • In this patch, the errors that some did not load the images, or the game crashed, etc., were corrected.
  • In this update these errors are corrected, which were presented in Android 11 a +
  • Changes In the Android port, a dialog box was added, which will be shown when there is an error if one appears please upload the image with that error, example:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
* These errors are only examples and do not exist

Downloads:

• With Mods:
  • No Mods:

Last edited:

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I have been searching on this thread for an hours now, but still can't figure out how to use cheat. I saw that TFTpatchguy patch had cheat. I'm facing some problem tho, I just decided to continue playing on 2.5.2 because I heard save we're not compatible with the 3.0. I did saw message about the cheat that came from before that version existed, so I assume those cheat existed before. I installed the patch from TFTpatchguy on the MOLEST version, no idea if this cuz a problem but aside from a message asking me to install it on a clean japanese version, I don't seem to be facing problem. I then used the "cheat code" on the textbar, so "cheaton" first to activate cheat and then I tested one of the code randomly, nothing changed. So, I was wondering if someone was willing and a had time to explain to me step by step how to have the game modded, with TFTpatchguy patch and have the cheat, 3.0.22 would be the best now, if I manage to have cheat, I won't need to grind again anyways.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
You don't want to mix things for the two patch makers or game versions. Both the 2.5.2 patch and the 3.0.22 from tfpatchguy have built-in cheats, click the version for quick a guide and links. 2.5.2 cheats from przemo are a separate mod not part of their patch.
Thing is, I found a tutorial to have TFTpatchguy installed, so I did on the unmolested version, but now, when I use it with Electron, clicking New game just block the game. And when whitout it, I run into random error, just now I got a merror saying "night label something don't exist", so I got stuck.

Reactions: Carloschacal2

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Thing is, I found a tutorial to have TFTpatchguy installed, so I did on the unmolested version, but now, when I use it with Electron, clicking New game just block the game. And when whitout it, I run into random error, just now I got a merror saying "night label something don't exist", so I got stuck.
Or is the unmolested version still not the good one ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Or is the unmolested version still not the good one ?
The unmolested game still has przemo's patch it's not a clean version of the game. Unless your making a Android port you don't necessarily want the Electron patch, check the linked 2.5.2 guide if that version is what you want.

But it does seem like 3.0.22 is what tfpatchguy is focusing on now, it has a modded scene the older version doesn't.

Reactions: MejjeM

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
The unmolested game still has przemo's patch it's not a clean version of the game. Unless your making a Android port you don't necessarily want the Electron patch, check the linked 2.5.2 guide if that version is what you want.

But it does seem like 3.0.22 is what tfpatchguy is focusing on now, it has a modded scene the older version doesn't.
Well I will keep 2.5.2, I'm already going throught the pain of just installing this one, I will not add the pain of updating it for now. I'll try with a clean game for now.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
The same, inside tfpatchguy's 2.5.2 patch and things zips you should have txt files with everything you need to know.
Just ran into the same error, after the nursing scene, for some reason it force me to either load a save or go back to the title, I didn't get to see the error message because the stupid me forgot to stop the autoclick to go faster and farm affection.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...because the stupid me forgot to stop the autoclick to go faster and farm affection.
Clicking too fast can break things. Some "does not exist" errors can be from przemo and tfpatchguy getting mixed, there's a warning about it in txt file. I'm pretty sure this was the clean game, but that patch pack is old.

If you definitely have tfpatchguy's things installed to a clean game and your getting issues then it might be Electron time.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I was wondering if there was an update translation patch at all of about these two?

ShareX_Ue4EDjP30e.png

ShareX_HZFUqdu5Ce.png

I'm just wondering that's all.

Ops forgot to put this, I am running this version of the game

TeachingFeeling_qCpFovqVX5.png

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Clicking too fast can break things. Some "does not exist" errors can be from przemo and tfpatchguy getting mixed, there's a warning about it in txt file. I'm pretty sure this was the clean game, but that patch pack is old.

If you definitely have tfpatchguy's things installed to a clean game and your getting issues then it might be Electron time.
Well, i'll try with Electron again, and hope I don't run at the menu getting stuck after clicking new game.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Same problem, this time no auto click, so I noticed no error message, it does the scene normally, then goes black with the MC talking, then just three dots and boom, it ask me to load a save or to go back to title, nothing else.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Welp still can't figure it out, i'll just try something else tomorrow with the MOLEST patch, I think przemo have a cheat mod on the mega drive, i'll try that but not now

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
A lot of the problems I see perusing this thread seem to arise from people errantly mixing patches despite Blue Knight advising users not to. I cannot tell you what version you should or should not use, but I would strongly advise picking up the clean JP version of the game and following the instructions TF Anon himself has on his MEGA. Read carefully and follow instructions exactly and you should be running into no issues.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I was wondering if there was an update translation patch at all of about these two?
There's been no updates to przemo's patch for a long time. You want to use tfpatchguy's, although there hasn't been any updates to 2.5.2 for two months it's had a hell of a lot. Both fixes and also a few new little...
Get a clean unpatched copy from the game, the 252 zip in or there's Workupload here. Go to , download their patch and mods. The zips are numbered in the order you want to install them except the custom clothes which I assume needs to go last. Those four are all you really need.

There is the , it is mostly done but a little UI is still Japanese and some of the menu. But you won't be able to move your old save over to it.

All of tfpatchguy's things have text files with what's new, scene requirements and codes etc. With 2.5.2 they're packed in with the patch or mod, but with 3.0.22 they're in the MEGA folder. They also now have a handy...
Edit - Never mind, MEGA was giving a SLL error but it's back now...

Last edited:
Reactions: dragonmaster4
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes