VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

usernameao

Nov 19, 2017
Big thanks man, didn't know this game had mods back when i played a really early version of this but really happy that it's still getting regular updates. This game is diabetes sweet.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

usernameao

Nov 19, 2017
So im doing as the linked guide says and... how long should the initial unpacking last? I'm stuck on the "Loading TyranoScript" screen and i dont know if i should wait and for how long or if it crashed without an error code

EDIT:
i backread a bit and did the filename path shortening and it works

Last edited:

Talismank60

Sep 25, 2020
So im doing as the linked guide says and... how long should the initial unpacking last? I'm stuck on the "Loading TyranoScript" screen and i dont know if i should wait and for how long or if it crashed without an error code

EDIT:
i backread a bit and did the filename path shortening and it works
i have the same problem but i can't find what you are talking about. can you provide a link to the comment?

Z3ROwOA

Dec 14, 2021
Im having a glitch where the action buttons dont work during the sex scenes

I saw that multiple people said that clicking on the body will work, but that only works for a couple actions
ex: u can finger her but cant do "gentle" action

Am i doing something wrong? does anyone have another fix?

John 1414

Jun 27, 2021
What does it mean when the menu box has clovers around it? it looks like this has an explaination in the guide menu, but it isnt translated
Thanks

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i have the same problem but i can't find what you are talking about. can you provide a link to the comment?
The long guide to getting 3.0.22 going, and the shorter one with a link to a half ready game. If your stuck loading with the game currently in the opening post shorten the 7z files name before extracting.
...u can finger her but cant do "gentle" action
You need to do both, either gentle or hard fingering. You should see a slight difference in the the hand and dialogue.
What does it mean when the menu box has clovers around it?
Sylvie is in a calm mood, basically the opposite of horny.
Was it removed in 3.0.22?
Seems like it.

Reactions: JackBauerBananaMan

Gustavous

May 12, 2020
The bath scene has been added to both the 2.5.2 and 3.0.22 versions of tfpatchguy's mods. The kitchen scene is in the base game but slightly broken (one image doesn't show), it is fixed in tfpatchguy's patches though.

The 3.0.22 mod pack is the only version with the door scene.
Does this incl the Android version, because I downloaded the 3.0.22, but can't trigger the bath scene, and isn't on the memory either.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does this incl the Android version, because...
There's no memory for the bath scene, but it should be there in the modpack going from the date. Make sure you got the modded one (the hyper link was missnamed), and the requirements...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the door scene was added after that patch though so that won't be included.

Gustavous

May 12, 2020
There's no memory for the bath scene, but it should be there in the modpack going from the date. Make sure you got the modded one (the hyper link was missnamed), and the requirements...
I think the door scene was added after that patch though so that won't be included.
Thanks, this was one of my favorites scenes

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
What does it mean when the menu box has clovers around it? it looks like this has an explaination in the guide menu, but it isnt translated
Thanks
The clovers mean that Sylvie is in a calm mood. When she's horny, the boxes have hearts around them instead.

Also, minor bug report for 2.5.2 "Molested" : the flavor text for the heart hairpins and the star hairpins seems to be swapped. Buying one hairpin of any color gives the description for the other of the same color.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The patches from przemo haven't had any work done on them for over a year. You want to make your own copy of the game with tfpatchguy's 2.5.2 thing, or 3.0.22 if you want a more polished translation patch and...

Reactions: JackBauerBananaMan

Surshi

Jan 4, 2018
Running the latest Android version modded, is this a specific issue that happens in the modded Screenshot_20211222-193355.png version? The forest scene has the same issue with missing face and an arm.

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
Running the latest Android version modded, is this a specific issue that happens in the modded version? The forest scene has the same issue with missing face and an arm. View attachment 1557722
It is a problem that is related to the webview application, it is solved in the last compilation for Android that I made, thanks to tfpatchguy, but I still do not upload it, I will upload it in a few days, or maybe tomorrow, I am just giving it some tweaks .

Last edited:
Reactions: Shatteredstar

Lookatme

Dec 22, 2018
Hello, is there any version of game which includes all mods? Like modpack from tfpatchuy + prezmos mods and all this for Android? And anyone tried to translate Vietnamese mod?

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes