VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes
Feb 28, 2021
Sylvie is for me untouchable... She is to innocent. When I play this game I will always take father figurine for her... Never, ever unlock any h-scenes... Just no.
How could you daughter-zone her?
I bet she's crying in her sleep, wondering why she isn't good enough for you.

StahpKepslock

May 15, 2019
How do I play this while using tfpatchguy's mega folder. Could someone explain it to me cus I can't understand. Im stuck on what I should do with the tyrano player

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do I play this while using tfpatchguy's mega folder...
For 3.0.22 there's long instruction here, or short here with half the work done. For 2.5.2 short here. Tyrano Player is a emulator for Android ignore it if your on PC, Electron is a alternative engine you can ignore it too.

Looks like your actually using Android the latest port was linked to above or here. Most of tfpatchguy's things have txt files explaining them in the zip, or the MEGA folder. If you really want to build your own Android version check those.

Reactions: JackBauerBananaMan

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can't open all the memories yet, can you guys help me?
The translated memory guide from tfpatchguy's patches are here. Or if you make a copy of the game with their patch you can just check those hints in-game, or use their cheat code. Instructions linked to above, with 3.0.22 you won't be able to use your 2.5.2 save.

KayRawart

Feb 20, 2021
I had played version 2.5 around a year ago on Android and completed the game.

Now I wanted to play the version 3 in PC, but seeing all this complicated pathes, text files and confusing stuff my mind is considering to quit.

Can you guys update the game to 3.0 from 2.5? Or just provide a simple link with a single file and only necessary patches inside it with explanation? Obviously, You can keep the patches for those who want to keep their saves or just update the game. But for those who want to start freshly, please make it a bit easy.
The problems that are confusing me are:-
Can someone just tell me process for starting anew? Where is version 3? In whose patch? Would I have to download version 2.5 and put a version 3 patch in it? I don't want to play mod. I just need a version 3 in japanese, and a english patch. Or just a single already translated file?
Help Me! (welp)

Last edited:
Reactions: DARKPUNK

DARKPUNK

Dec 24, 2018
platinmods.com/threads/life-with-a-slave-teaching-feeling-18-v3-0-22-mod-apk-english.135005/
ıts for phone but ı m serach for my self too

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
an you guys update the game to 3.0 from 2.5? Or just provide a simple link with a single file and...
The short guide for PC is here, you just have to install the patch and if you want it the mod pack. The latest Android port which doesn't quite have the latest patch yet is here. Maybe check the long guide though it's not just about installing.

Edit - Oops spelling.

Last edited:

rengo1990

Dec 28, 2020
teaching feeling ver 3.0. PC how do you get it in english and where do i find it?

there was a link on one of the earlier pages that had it packed. but you had to go through a bunch of steps that just made no sense to me (and i tried)

so is there a version out there that doesn't involve the above file?

Nixoncr

Apr 11, 2018
XD

Someone could upload a version with the mods already installed, I am retarded and whenever I try to model it I end up damaging the game

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Someone could upload a version with the mods already installed...
Short guide to 3.0.22 here again. Get the game linked there and go to tfpatchguy's MEGA folder. Download fix_TF.tpatch and put it in the game folder where the exe is, run the game and click on...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When that's finished download modpack.tpatch and do the same. That's it you don't want anything else, in general things from different game version or mod makers will probably cause issues.

You will need to do this to keep it up to date, the translation patch and mod pack get updated often. If I had installed the patch and mod pack to that copy of the game it would already be out dated.

rengo1990

Dec 28, 2020
so ive unlocked all the scenes save for 1. its the panel after roleplay and i cant figure out for the life of me what it is.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes